Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think i'm in the bunny bad books.....

+2
NickieM
Josie
6 posters

Go down

Think i'm in the bunny bad books..... Empty Think i'm in the bunny bad books.....

Post by Josie Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:47 pm

My 2 have always had free range at least an hour or 2 in the garden every day Very Happy

The builders arrived Tuesday so they are confined to the hutch & run Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I feel such a wicked bunny mum at the minute Sad Sad Crying or Very sad

Ive bought them everything possible to try to help them not get bored but when i go to visit them they seem really grumpy Hissy

Funny thing is the builders said theyve been out in their run everyday watching them excavating Embarassed Embarassed Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I even caught Flopsy trying to nudge the very heavy water bowl down the ramp Shocked Shocked Shocked one of them had managed to get the food bowl down Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I feel so wicked that they are confined to the hutch & run Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Think i'm in the bunny bad books..... Empty Re: Think i'm in the bunny bad books.....

Post by NickieM Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:14 am

Oh dear. You could explain that it is for their best, but I think you will have to face being sent to bunny Coventry. Have they turned their backs on you yet? That is usually a very clear message on the ranking of bunny upset. Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Think i'm in the bunny bad books..... Empty Re: Think i'm in the bunny bad books.....

Post by icedancer Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:20 am

ROFL on them watching the builders and pushing the bowl down the ramp.

Maybe they are thinking the builders just aren't digging the holes properly and they want to show them the correct way of doing it!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffin Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:12 am

[b]This is quite a seriouse point whilst they are watching the building excavations are they wearing there hard hats and have they all got high viss coats cos you dont want the bunny health and safety officials round they are bad news Very Happy
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:20 am

oooo you are in trouble!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha

I can imagine their under the breath mutterings no! ha ha ha ha
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Are you stealing part of their garden for the extension? You'll be in even deeper doo-doo if you are! Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum