Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charlie's ear

2 posters

Go down

charlie's ear Empty charlie's ear

Post by dizzylynn Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Nearly paniced, was playing with charlie, as you do. After our wee game I was clapping him, I felt a tiny little lump on his ear, whipped him out of the hut and into the porch light faster than I normally move, thought it was a tick, hubby came out and had a good look, looks like a little spot or healed scab, he has possible scratched his ear and broke the skin recently, its only about 1mm maybe 2, just felt it when I was playing with him and thought the worst, I will however check it again regularly to make sure its not something to be concerned about, if it grows or doesnt go away off to the vet it will be. Daft sod scratched me using my chest to bounce into his house, try to hold him as close as possible so he wont jump my arms out and hurt himself, I was just about to let go as was kneeled just right, he shut out my arms and landed in his water dish numptyyyyyyyy. I now have lovely scatches to add to the collection from the rats. Glad not going anywhere special that needs a dress lol
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

charlie's ear Empty Re: charlie's ear

Post by Dotdot Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Hopefully it's nothing serious but definitely keep an eye on it.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down