Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norty buns - not good for a person's health

+4
Dawnbunny
Thumper2001
Tuckerbunnies
fall3n-ang3l
8 posters

Go down

Norty buns - not good for a person's health Empty Norty buns - not good for a person's health

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Looked in the garden - no Bruce and Flo. I am thinking they must have come in when I wasn't looking. Look in thier room - no Bruce and Flo. Back to the garden - no buns.

Panic!Norty buns - not good for a person's health Scared0011

Start searching everywhere. Calling their names. No bun is coming.

I look doubtful at the netting defences and reflect they don't look like they've been disturbed.

Eventually I find them.

Bruce is hiding under the step that leads to the cat flap. Flo is hiding behind a folded up run which I was convinced I had tied tight enough to the fence for her not to get behind.

I think I should sit them down and explain that they do not stand to inherit anything in my will and so bumping me off is not a good idea.

Back to top Go down

Norty buns - not good for a person's health Empty Re: Norty buns - not good for a person's health

Post by fall3n-ang3l Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:03 pm

ROFL they do like to panics us,dont there,i hope you have waggled your finger at them
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Norty buns - not good for a person's health Empty Re: Norty buns - not good for a person's health

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:38 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:

I think I should sit them down and explain that they do not stand to inherit anything in my will and so bumping me off is not a good idea.

Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Little monkeys!!! I hate those heart stopping moments!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnbunny Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:07 am

lol they do send us around a merry dance... couldnt find Pumpkin a couple of weeks back ... he was behind a tree .. .HIDE N SEEK !
Dawnbunny
Dawnbunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Oh Cheryl love, I am so glad you found them. I felt the panic rise in me as I read your post. Tell them is not nice to do things like that to mummy.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:30 pm

OMG! I would have been tempted to withhold fenugreek crunchies after that behaviour!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Mine used to sleep in their burrow underground and give me heart failure. Laughing

So glad you found them - but maybe check out the step in case they have booby trapped it! Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:38 am

Well, at least they didn't combine it with the 'dead bunny' sprawl that some of our beloved fluff-heads pull on us! It's amazing how much poking and noise they can withstand while holding that pose!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down