Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang)

5 posters

Go down

Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang) Empty Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:35 pm

This is tiny Enya who I spent week's looking at rescue buns for a tiny girl for our tiny Roly, her owners had moved house and left her
behind in the back garden in her hutch luckily the neighbour spotted her and rang the RSPCA.
Enya is very timid and shy and if you go to pick her up she squeeks but she loves Roly.

Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang) 29-2-12005

Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang) 29-2-12006

Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang) 29-2-12009

Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang) 29-2-12010

This is my boy Roly and he is a tiny boy and has behavioural problems. He was found by the RSPCA living in a hutch with a dead
cat kitten ( I have no idea why he was in with a dead kitten).
He spends most of his time when he is in his indoor cage and throught the night pushing his hay up into the corner and back again
and we think sadly he is covering the dead kitten up.
We have tried everything, different bedding, taking things out, putting things in and even getting him Enya but he still does it and
now Enya helps him.

Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang) 29-2-12001

Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang) 29-2-12007

Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang) 29-2-12008

Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang) 29-2-12011

And I just had to add these two on, this is Buttons and Snow White and they board here with us a lot and they are here for 2 days at the
moment and I love them as they are so sweet, I open up their play pen door and also give them our hallway to play in, I always miss them when they
go home.
Buttons is the agouti Nethie obviously Smile

Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang) 29-2-12012

Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang) 29-2-12015

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang) Empty Re: Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang)

Post by fall3n-ang3l Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:42 pm

that is so sad about roly why on earth was they a poor kitten in with him No that poor kitten Crying or Very sad some people!

there adorable Love
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang) Empty Re: Enya & Roly ( part of the wee Nethies gang)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:12 pm

fall3n-ang3l wrote:that is so sad about roly why on earth was they a poor kitten in with him No that poor kitten Crying or Very sad some people!

there adorable Love

I don't know unless they kept them together and the kitten just died , I only know what I was told by the RSPCA no doubt Roly was also left behind in a house move as that happens a lot.
They move house and leave their bunnies behind in the hutch Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:02 pm

That's so sad about the moving hay Crying or Very sad poor Roly. What a sad sad story
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Such beautiful bunnies! Poor little Roly. He was probably in mourning for the kitten too if the two had spent much time together. Bunnies get attached! I think there will be a special place in the hereafter for those that do that sort of cruel thing to animals.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:11 pm

ahh poor roly they are beutiful buns Love

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum