Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exclusive Made By Birdie's Bunny Necklaces

+2
NSD
SarahJane
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Exclusive Made By Birdie's Bunny Necklaces Empty Exclusive Made By Birdie's Bunny Necklaces

Post by SarahJane Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Okay, so my designs have been sent off and the interest on my facebook page has been insane. I have ordered enough to make me go pale but...thats not actually loads.

Exclusive Made By Birdie's Bunny Necklaces Bunniesforcutting

Updates photos:
Exclusive Made By Birdie's Bunny Necklaces Blacklovebunnies
Exclusive Made By Birdie's Bunny Necklaces WhitLoveBunnies
Love Bunnies available in black or white pairs. £8

Exclusive Made By Birdie's Bunny Necklaces Singlebunnies
Individual Bunnies available in black or white. £8

Exclusive Made By Birdie's Bunny Necklaces Singlebunnyonribbon
Individual Bunnies available in black or white on ribbon/lace £6.50.
Many options available - as a special HH perk I will add a few ribbons to anyone who orders this one. ( a girl needs options! )
(Including satin ribbon, lace etc)

Postage is £1.50 to the UK, overseas is welcome but I will have to check out the postage costs for you.

Like I said, they have already had alot of interest on my page and lots of reservations so if you do want one just comment here what you would like and I will ensure you get them.

Wave

Last edited by SarahJane on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Made By Birdie's Bunny Necklaces Empty Re: Exclusive Made By Birdie's Bunny Necklaces

Post by NSD Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:21 am

I want a single black bunny on a silver-coated necklace! Is there any chance you could figure out how much shipping would cost? I'll PM you Smile
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Made By Birdie's Bunny Necklaces Empty Re: Exclusive Made By Birdie's Bunny Necklaces

Post by SarahJane Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:22 am

Okay guys there are available from today! will post pics later x

All necklaces are £8 Smile

SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Hi SJ do you have any pictures of the pink bunnies? and how big are they? thank you darling x
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:53 pm

There not pink as they didnt have pink in stock so its white or black. I will be posting photos later!

The individual buns are 1.5inch and the pairs are 3inch
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:22 pm

They are gorgeous! Could I reserve a necklace and earrings?

I'm trying my hardest to decide but I am the most indecisive person in the world. I know I want black bunnies with silver chain (I am one of those annoying people who can react to other metals!) but can't decide whether to get a single or double. 3 inches seems like a bigger size than I'd normally wear but the two together are gorgeous so I want them!

Hm..are the earrings silver or silver plated? Whenever I put something that's not silver in my ears they go really funny so if they're silver plated I think I'd have to avoid them Sad (weirdly ok with necklaces though Hmmm )

If I do have to avoid them though can I go for a double black bunny on a silver chain and.. a single white bunny on a silver chain if that's not too greedy? Embarassed They look stunning, really like them!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Its not solid silver it is only silver plated, so I don't know if that will be okay with you? I have sold one to someone who cant wear any metals and I did it on a pretty ribbon instead so that could be an option?

The earrings are all silver plated too im afraid, when I get bigger I will add options for real silver too but for now it just isnt cost effective for me to have too many options.

Oh course is not greedy! bunnies are neccesary! haha.

So yeah - its all silver plated! let me know what you want now you have the extra information Laughing
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Oo, I hope I'll be ok for the necklace, they don't seem to react (or at least I haven't noticed before with necklaces..saying that I got out some of my old jewellery the other day and thought some of the necklaces didn't seem that shiny! hm..), I've assumed because they move about and it's not in constant contact with your skin. I'll give it a go anyway because it looks so pretty Smile and if it does turn I'll know for next time!

So on that note I'll go for a double black bunny necklace with the silver chain and as I can't go for the earrings could I go for a single white bunny and just in case can I have the white one with a pretty ribbon? That way my indecisiveness is covered by having all options Very Happy haha
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Thats a good idea! Ill put in a selection of ribbon for you to choose from and you can switch as you fancy! Very Happy

Okay, I'll put two aside for you, if you PM me I will let you know about Payment details -i expect to be able to post monday as I don't post at weekends Smile

SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Aw that would be lovely of you, thank you very much Very Happy Just seen your picture and now I can't wait!!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:43 pm

New photos added!

I will send you a few options of ribbon and the ribbon option is actually bit cheaper! Smile I only had that lace to hand today though because the craft room is being done up so everything is packed away! but you will get a selection Smile
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:44 pm

I think I am going to have to have one of these as they are just me, I don't know what to have the black or silver as my Tuckerbunnies polo shirts are black I may have to go for the silver one with two bunnies on.

Have you a silver necklace with 2 bunnies on SJ please Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Its Black or White on a silver chain, which one did you want Maysie? Smile

x
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:05 pm

SarahJane wrote:Its Black or White on a silver chain, which one did you want Maysie? Smile

x

Oh Sorry Rolling Eyes

I think white would be nice as the bunnies will stand out more on my black work polo shirts Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Thats okay! Very Happy

True! White it is then!

I'll PM you Smile x
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:17 pm

SarahJane wrote:New photos added!

I will send you a few options of ribbon and the ribbon option is actually bit cheaper! Smile I only had that lace to hand today though because the craft room is being done up so everything is packed away! but you will get a selection Smile

That lace is lovely too Smile Ooo I know I keep saying it but I'm so excited now!!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Well that will be included so you will have lots of options! Very Happy Im glad you are, it makes me excited! haha
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:55 am

Lots of these sold now, not many left x
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:44 pm

This one is an extra special one - £10.

"The Angel Bunny" - Made specially for those who have lost a bun close to them. Can make others similar for the same price.

A silver puffed heart, a pawprint heart and an angel wing compliment the bunny, and the flowers add a delicate feel to the necklace. It's a lovely way to remember a bun that has passed to the bridge Smile

Exclusive Made By Birdie's Bunny Necklaces Angelbunny_picnik
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:20 pm

SarahJane wrote:This one is an extra special one - £10.

"The Angel Bunny" - Made specially for those who have lost a bun close to them. Can make others similar for the same price.

A silver puffed heart, a pawprint heart and an angel wing compliment the bunny, and the flowers add a delicate feel to the necklace. It's a lovely way to remember a bun that has passed to the bridge Smile

Exclusive Made By Birdie's Bunny Necklaces Angelbunny_picnik

Mike said if you can make me that with a black bun he will buy it me for my Birthday but I can order and pay for it now if you have a black bunny Very Happy
It's in memory of Grace.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:53 am

Oh Maysie that would be beautiful Love

Yes I can do you one with a black bunny, thats not a problem Smile don't pay any postage as I sent your parcel second class so it didnt cost what it should have so postage is on me for this. x
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:22 am

SarahJane wrote:Oh Maysie that would be beautiful Love

Yes I can do you one with a black bunny, thats not a problem Smile don't pay any postage as I sent your parcel second class so it didnt cost what it should have so postage is on me for this. x

Oh that's brilliant, that means a lot to me as Mike has two wings tattooed the full length of his back and so the wing on the necklace stands for that, when we lose a bunny we always say they are forever in our hearts so the heart stands for that, Mike has one of the wing feathers in his wings tattoo as if it's fallen out and on it it says 'Angel' and the date of when he died and he was our blind little lionhead and we use to call him 'Angel Bunny' ( the name of the necklace) and the black rabbit represents Angel and Grace...so it was meant to be Smile

Oh that's great ! and Thank You for the no postage Thumbs Up

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:08 am

Its like it was made for you Laughing Love

It will take me a couple of days to complete it as I have some orders already and im away at the weekend so it will be posted Monday Smile thank you x
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Thank You SJ my white bunny necklace arrived this morning and it's beautiful, I put it on straight away
I'm very pleased with it indeed Love Love

Love your business cards Thumbs Up

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Maysie your order is going out to you today, making it now x
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next