Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparky and Gizmo - the movie

+4
gentl
Tuckerbunnies
JoeyBunsMum
Sparky
8 posters

Go down

Sparky and Gizmo - the movie Empty Sparky and Gizmo - the movie

Post by Sparky Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:51 pm

While I had my spaceship session tonight, Gizmo had a run around outdoors - Humum thought it might do him good as he is so full of energy. When she brought him back in, she let me out of the spaceship and let us both free-range upstairs, keeping a close eye on us.

We're getting on much better Very Happy I'm not nearly so skitty and have been a lot more comfortable near him, and am quite happy to approach him. We've wandered in and out of each others pens and tasted each others food with no stroppiness. We still need to sort out who is boss - we've had forehead to forehead grooming demands which neither of us is willing to give in to, and each of us has had a bit of a hump at the other. But we have had loads of fun running around Very Happy and I think once he accepts that I am the boss, we're going to get on famously. Or possibly infamously Twisted Evil

Humum took some video. While she was minding her own business editing it at the computer, this white thing went flying past at head height and thudded down on the landing. Gizmo does the most spectacular binkies Laughing Laughing Laughing including a vertical take-off version. She hasn't managed to catch one on film yet though....

Anyway, I hope you like the video with my new co-star Smile

Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Sparky and Gizmo - the movie Empty Re: Sparky and Gizmo - the movie

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 pm

You 2 look as if you are getting on quite well. There even looked like there was a mini binky there from you Sparky. But what a bad humum not providing noms on demand.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Love I think you are going to be a perfect match!

I like the way Gizmo gives you a cheeky nip on the bum Wink

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Oh I just love all the Sparky videos Love Love Love

I think Gizmo and Sparky look really happy together watching them made me smile Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:02 am

I just love the Sparky videos! I've made hubby and my friends watch. They all agree that HRH Princess Sparky is adorable and quite energetic.
Thumper no longer cries over his lost love although I'm not thoroughly convinced they aren't Skyping as his nortiness is increasing exponentially.

I have friends coming over in a bit. We'll watch Gizmo 0001 to start the evening!

~holly~
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:50 am

You poor guys not getting any noms!!

You make a lovely couple Love
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:35 am

Princess Sparky--my friend loved Gizmo 0001. Love She even kindly listened and commented appropriately when shown more of the HH family of bunnies.
You could be an ambassador.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:33 pm

What gorgeous bunnies! Have to say the initial panicked thought of 'wires!!' went through my head, how are they not tempted?! I literally cannot let Nibbler anywhere near any wires or he'll chew through it =(
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:41 pm

I'm going to tell my Humum that you all said I should get noms on demand Very Happy

gentl wrote:Thumper no longer cries over his lost love although I'm not thoroughly convinced they aren't Skyping as his nortiness is increasing exponentially.
I just gave him a few tips and let him develop them on his own Thumbs Up And I'm sorry Thumper, but do you know how many weeks pocket money I would have had to save up to fly over to see you? Sad And Humum wouldn't give me a raise No There was no way it was going to work Hugs

Rachel&Nibbler wrote:What gorgeous bunnies! Have to say the initial panicked thought of 'wires!!' went through my head, how are they not tempted?! I literally cannot let Nibbler anywhere near any wires or he'll chew through it =(
The most I have ever done with a wire is pick one up and try to throw it. I got told 'no' very sharply and sat there for a while looking sad, but I've not bothered with wires again. Gizmo might but Humum was right there the whole time and he had other things to investigate.
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:55 pm

What a brilliant Vid!

Sparky you are just the most beautiful bunny, and Gizmo looks perfect for you!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:39 am

Sparky wrote:I'm going to tell my Humum that you all said I should get noms on demand Very Happy

gentl wrote:Thumper no longer cries over his lost love although I'm not thoroughly convinced they aren't Skyping as his nortiness is increasing exponentially.
I just gave him a few tips and let him develop them on his own Thumbs Up And I'm sorry Thumper, but do you know how many weeks pocket money I would have had to save up to fly over to see you? Sad And Humum wouldn't give me a raise No There was no way it was going to work Hugs

Rachel&Nibbler wrote:What gorgeous bunnies! Have to say the initial panicked thought of 'wires!!' went through my head, how are they not tempted?! I literally cannot let Nibbler anywhere near any wires or he'll chew through it =(
The most I have ever done with a wire is pick one up and try to throw it. I got told 'no' very sharply and sat there for a while looking sad, but I've not bothered with wires again. Gizmo might but Humum was right there the whole time and he had other things to investigate.

I was about to commend you for your good behaviour, then I remembered everything else I've heard you get up to Razz Hehe could you persuade Nibbler that they're no fun?
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 pm

gentl wrote:Princess Sparky--my friend loved Gizmo 0001. Love She even kindly listened and commented appropriately when shown more of the HH family of bunnies.
You could be an ambassador.

That is so funny. I can just imagine your friends all 'commenting appropriately' ROFL ROFL Oh, it is such a good thing that we have these forums to come to in order to speak about bunnies. I do chat about mine at work, but my boss just laughs at me! Laughing Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down