Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davie - 18month English Buck - North East

2 posters

Go down

Rehomed Davie - 18month English Buck - North East

Post by marleyNfriends Sun May 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Approx 18months old. Davie is a friendly, inquisitive boy, who loves lots of space and head rubs! He has sadly been rehomed twice in his short life, simply because his owners lost interest/didnt have the time.
Davie's teeth showed signs of a calcium deficiency caused by a poor diet as an youngster, we believe that there is no lasting damage, but he does need to be fed good quality food and hay and will need regular dental checks. Since coming to me, he has been flead, wormed, vaccinated and neutered (27th April) and he is now looking for a loving forever home, preferably with a spayed female. I will be very sad to see this lovely boy go.

Please feel free to contact me for more information. I do ask for an adoption fee of £40 to help towards vaccinations and neutering. Davie will come with his veterinary records, changeover food and any other information i have. I am also willing to bond Davie with your existing rabbit if you wish. In Saltburn, near Middlesbrough.

Davie - 18month English Buck - North East 2012-04-22185056
Davie - 18month English Buck - North East 2012-04-28081848
Davie - 18month English Buck - North East 2012-05-03164953

Last edited by marleyNfriends on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Rehomed Re: Davie - 18month English Buck - North East

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun May 06, 2012 11:02 pm

I am so sad Sophia that you have to rehome him, I know how much you love him Crying or Very sad

He's a very handsome young bun Love

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down