Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4

+12
fiver
Vegan_bunny
Rachel&Nibbler
jolovesbunnies
FluffSlave
Lil & Ron's Mum
Josephine
Thumper2001
Sparky
Vince the bunny
Tuckerbunnies
marleyNfriends
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 Empty Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:01 pm

It will be a month tomorrow since i lost Davie, and a month on Wednesday since i lost Skye. I cant believe its taken me this long to do a tribute to them, but i feel i can now do them justice...

Davie and Skye, Ive tried to write this post so many times, and every time I am unable to do you both justice and cannot see through the tears. No words, poem or song can ever explain how I feel or what it was like to loose you both so quickly.

Ive asked myself so many questions; Why me? Why you? Could i have done more? Is it the vets fault? Was it my fault? Even if those questions could be answered, it wouldnt change what has happened. I now take comfort from knowing that your last months, Davie, were your best, and you had everything you could have wanted, and that you, Skye, had a friend of your own and were no longer being picked on by Dolly.

I dont know why you both had to leave me, and I will never know exactly what happened to you Skye, but I do know that you broke my heart and there will always be something missing from my life.

Binky free together wherever you are. Whenever the sun shines, the rain falls, or the wind blows, I will remember you both with a smile on my face, or a tear in my eye, and always with love in my heart.
Mummy xxxxxxxxx

VIDEO
Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 Th_DavieandSkyesTributeVideo

Last edited by marleyNfriends on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 Empty Re: Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:23 pm

I don't think I have ever seen a finer tribute to two very special buns that was absolutely beautiful but very sad
Mike and I are sat here sobbing

Davie and Skye you were so loved xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sophia for you Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 Empty Re: Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 pm

It is a lovely tribute Sophia Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:41 pm

That was beautiful Sophia Hugs
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:52 pm

That was a fabulous tribute, you did them both proud and they fully deserve it Hugs Hugs Hugs

There were some lovely pictures in there that I had never seen before. It was nice to see them even in such sad circumstances.

Skye was so pretty, with her pristine white fur and gorgeous blue eyes - she seemed so girly. But I loved the fact she could be a loony too, and binky even where there was no room to binky Laughing

And Davie - another stunning bun with such lovely markings. What a character too, I used to laugh at the stories of how he turned his amorous intentions on you Laughing

The phrase 'gone too soon' could not be more apt. But you know that the lives they did have with you were wonderful Hugs Hugs Hugs

Binky free, Davie and Skye Love Love Love
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:44 pm

What a beautiful tribute Sophia Hugs

Skye and Davie, together forever x
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:12 am

What a lovely tribute to two very special bunnies. Sleep well Davie and Skye xxx
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil & Ron's Mum Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:58 am

Beautiful, very touching. xx

Lil & Ron's Mum
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:51 am

Binky free buns. Together forever now Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Crying or Very sad I havent watched this video since i uploaded it. I miss you guys so much, id do anything to snuggle you both one last time. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

The sun is shining today, and i dont know if youre watching, but im thinking of you. Im going to have a bunny day, and ive just planted some dandelion and plantain in trays - Skye you would get lost in them when they grow big and tall Love We now have vetch and pineapple may weed on the menu, Davie - sorry you never got to have any, i think you would go mad for the mayweed! Crying or Very sad
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:28 pm

SadSadSad Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:22 pm

I knew if I read that lovely tribute I would be in tears. It is really lovely darling and we all know exactly how you feel.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:15 pm

What a lovely tribute. Binky free little ones Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 901982
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 Empty Its been 2 months

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Davie, you were the sweetest boy, youd always come willingly for a cuddle Love
Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 2012-06-08101518
Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 2012-06-08101422
Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 2012-06-08101458
Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 2012-06-08101446

Skye, you were just the most awesome little bun ive ever met. You were constantly on the go! Laughing Love
(well, except for this picture!)
Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 GEDC0668
Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 GEDC0843
Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 GEDC1012
Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 GEDC1163

Bunnies, its two months tomorrow since the horrific event began to unfold and will be 2 months on Saturday that it was all over for the both of you. Crying or Very sad I wish i didnt get upset all of the time, i wanted to "talk" to you without crying but its impossible.

I miss you more than words could ever explain, i cant even begin to describe what it feels like. I get upset when i see bunnies that look like you Davie, and i want another little nethie like you Skye. Ive come so close so many times, and when i see sense and come back to reality, my heart just sinks. Nothing me or anyone else does or says can make things any better, your both gone forever and thats the hardest part. Nothing can fill that hole and nothing can heal it, you just learn to cope with it along with everything else bad that gets thrown your way in life.

There was a post on my Facebook group today, about there being an odd bun out in trios. Thats what set me off thinking about you both, because as much as i loved to see you together, and as fantastic as those two months were with Davie around, if i had left you in the trio, you might still be here Skye. I feel guilty for saying that, because i loved Davie to pieces too, but not a single thing could have prevented what happened to him and i accept that. But its different for you Skye, maybe because you were here longer? because you were a healthy, happy bun before? I dont know. But i dont regret bonding you both for one second, and im glad you both had that time together.

Miss you more than you could ever know xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 Bunnysympathy

Hugs Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegan_bunny Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Crying or Very sad Hugs

You did the right thing bonding Davie and Skye. They loved each other in the short time they had together and were so so happy.
Vegan_bunny
Vegan_bunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:37 pm

I can't believe it's been 2 months already Sad

Hugs for you Sophia, you know where we are if you ever want to talk Hugs
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:27 am

Not having a good morning.
I made a picture to put on my Facebook Group, and now i wish i hadnt bothered because thinking about them has set me off. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

People say time is a healer, but it really isnt. Like i said yesterday, nothing can fix or fill the hole that theyve left, not even time itself. You just have to learn to cope without them. Why is it so bloody difficult!? HBWS

Part of me wishes i could forget about them. Everything was so perfect and within a couple of days they were taken from me without any warning. I finally had a real snuggle bun in Davie and that was snatched away, he had a friend, and he LOVED it, hed never had a bunny friend. Skye had never been so happy either, she just sprang around even more than she did before, and i finally won her over, she was so happy to see me on a morning. Crying or Very sad

Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 DavieandSkyeRIP2monthsedit
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegan_bunny Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:36 am

I know it's hard but honestly 2 months is nothing. I found it so hard when I lost Ellie. It still upsets me now but I've accepted that she has left me for a reason.
I found it hard to take on another bun so soon after I lost her but I knew that if I waited any longer I would end up losing Fiver too. I know it's not the same...I at least had Fiver to help me through it. He suffered even more than me and I focused on getting him through it. You lost them both, words can't explain how difficult that must be for you. It will take you longer to get used to it and move on. You're allowed to get upset and miss them like hell. I know it hurts but it won't heal after only 2 months. I still find it so hard to look at pictures of Ellie, if I had videos of her there's no way I'd be able to watch them without feeling like I did just after I lost her.
People cope differently and you just need to find your coping method. x
Vegan_bunny
Vegan_bunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:Everything was so perfect and within a couple of days they were taken from me without any warning.
This is one of the things that makes it more difficult to accept. It really was a tragedy that you lost them both in the circumstances and timescale that you did, and a horrible shock. Shock itself can take a long time to get over before you even begin grieving properly, and the grieving process can be lengthy. And there is no reason why it should not be, they were wonderful buns and deserve to be remembered, even though the remembering bit is so tough and painful.

It does get easier, it really does, but it takes time and in the meantime it bl**dy hurts. I never imagined I would lose Sunny in the way I did - I still wonder now what she would have grown up like and get tears in my eyes just thinking about her. But I would not swap those few weeks we had together for anything.

It's not fair, nothing can make it fair, and it's ok to rave against the world for being so mean Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:47 am

Thanks guys. For some reason i missed these, but i just came back to read what i had posted and things.

I have just posted another thread about a psychic "chat" that was done. Not everything was true, adn i dont know how or why, but i feel so much calmer and peaceful tonight. No idea why, its very odd.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:44 pm

binky free davie and skye you were destined to be together Love Love Love Love

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Its almost been 3 months now, i cant believe where the time has gone.

I know theyre still with me now, so i dont need to keep all of their ashes cooped up in a box and have decided to scatter them from the top of Roseberry Topping. You can see for miles up there and you can see the peak from miles around too, so whenever i see it, ill think of them Smile

I would have gone tonight, but Indy is sick and im worried that i might have to have him pts Sad So im going to go next Sunday when im off work if its a nice day.

Davie and Skye together forever <3 A year goes by. Page 4 RT08
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:35 pm

What a lovely place to sprinkle their ashes. I'm sorry to hear about Indy, vibes that he pulls through Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum