Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise

+5
Thumper2001
Sparky
KatieB
Tuckerbunnies
Big Ears
9 posters

Go down

Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise Empty Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise

Post by Big Ears Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:36 pm

My new girl, Dinky I had to take the pictures with the mesh between us because she's still very wary of me seeing as I take her to get needles stuck in her and her botty shaved, she doesn't want to risk that happening again Hmmm
Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise PICT0049Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise PICT2789
Tinks in 2008, she's a lot darker now and has filled out so looks much more like Dinky.
Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise PICT0051-1
Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise PICT0050-1
Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise PICT0048
with picture of Tinky (who has been here nearly 4 years) so you can go Shocked Shocked
Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise PICT2965
Tink with Rudy (Tink on left). I would have dug out some more but Photobucket was taking ages to go through the album.. so maybe later.
I don't think I've introduced Barnaby yet:
Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise PICT0019-1
It took me five months to get to touch his face without him shrinking and now he can't get enough nose rubs Love

And his wife to be Eloise.
Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise PICT0039
She's not about to pounce - she's waiting for nose rubs too Love
Don't know why this comes out sideways but she's still pretty
Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise PICT0047

Last edited by Big Ears on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:48 am; edited 4 times in total

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise Empty Re: Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Oh they are gorgeous all of them and so nice to see photos of them all Love Love Love

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise Empty Re: Dinky & Tinky, Barnabubs and Eloise

Post by Big Ears Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Oh they are gorgeous all of them and so nice to see photos of them all Love Love Love

Thank you. I really don't take enough photos. When I picked up my camera there were some recent pictures of Binky and Shadow, probably only about a fortnight before Shadow died, I had completely forgotten I'd done that photo shoot but I'm so glad I did.

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:51 pm

It's only now that I have lost Enya I realise that I have so few photos of her and it's quite sad as the only photos I ever take are of my bunnies.

Yes you must post more photos of your buns as you take a good photo , love the first photo of Dinky and her helicopter ears Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:It's only now that I have lost Enya I realise that I have so few photos of her and it's quite sad as the only photos I ever take are of my bunnies.

Yes you must post more photos of your buns as you take a good photo , love the first photo of Dinky and her helicopter ears
Laughing

I've edited since you posted - Picture 2 is of Tink looking helicoperish too Laughing Laughing Shocked

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Really lovely to see them and be able to put bun faces to names x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:41 pm

They are all stunning bunnies Love

It is quite spooky how much Dinky looks like Tinky, right down to the shape of the markings on her face Shocked
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:22 pm

They are all so beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing!! Very Happy

Aww, it's lovely that you found the pictures of Shadow. I bet you had really mixed emotions when you saw them.

Btw, I find photobucket is particularly awful on a Sunday!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:27 pm

gorgeous pics,love the second pic
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Gosh what a gorgeous bunch!
I can't believe how alike Dinky, Tinky and Rudy are! Love
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:42 pm

sparky wrote:They are all stunning bunnies Love

It is quite spooky how much Dinky looks like Tinky, right down to the shape of the markings on her face Shocked
It really spooked me when I went into P@H to see her. I'd had her described to me over the phone but I had no idea that she looked like Tink. I just thought she would he hard to home at 5 years old so I'd take a look and she is she seemed likely to be right for Binky.

Thumper2001 wrote:They are all so beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing!! Very Happy

Aww, it's lovely that you found the pictures of Shadow. I bet you had really mixed emotions when you saw them.
Thanks. Yeah, it was lovely to see pictures of him. None of the pictures are good enough to frame or anything like that but for memories they are a good keepsake. I must admit I scrutinised them to see if I should have known he wasn't well Embarassed The over-groomed ears are very clear to see.

Dotdot wrote:Gosh what a gorgeous bunch!
I can't believe how alike Dinky, Tinky and Rudy are! Love
When the vet gave Dinky the once over last week she said something like, "She looks like she belongs with you, like one of your rabbits."

I think Jeeves could blend in with the crowd too Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Big Ears on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Big Ears wrote:
Tuckerbunnies wrote:It's only now that I have lost Enya I realise that I have so few photos of her and it's quite sad as the only photos I ever take are of my bunnies.

Yes you must post more photos of your buns as you take a good photo , love the first photo of Dinky and her helicopter ears
Laughing

I've edited since you posted - Picture 2 is of Tink looking helicoperish too Laughing Laughing Shocked

Oh they are a fine pair of helicopter ears they are Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:11 pm

aww beutiful buns they all are and so alike too Love Love Love Love

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:05 am

Lovely photos, I had to run out and check Faline hadn't left home again when I saw the photo of Barnaby Laughing Tinks and Dinky are lovely Love I think I'm developing a soft spot for lop eared rabbits, especially when one ear is facing up and the other down Love
It's such a rewarding feeling when you gain the trust of your buns, well done you Thumbs Up
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum