Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space and Behaviour - Help needed for college

4 posters

Go down

Space and Behaviour - Help needed for college Empty Space and Behaviour - Help needed for college

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:06 pm

I forgot that my investigative project had to give a balanced view...so ive probably chosen the worst subject Laughing But too late now, im over half way through the unit.

Im just wondering if anyone has come accross any poor information online about accommodation sizes and/or behaviour.

I used to know of a few, but i cant use them because they arent reliable sources of information - which is a good thing! Laughing ...but it doesnt help with my assignment Rolling Eyes

Im just pulling bits of information together and really need to get this part done today because i have another 2 assignments to do before i go back to college.

P.S I apologise for the lack of posts, i have been lurking and reading posts but not posting, been a naff couple of weeks.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Space and Behaviour - Help needed for college Empty Re: Space and Behaviour - Help needed for college

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:54 pm

I'm afraid all the dodgy advice I have been given has been verbal!

I will give it some thought though Thumbs Up

Hope you're ok Hugs
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Space and Behaviour - Help needed for college Empty Re: Space and Behaviour - Help needed for college

Post by FluffSlave Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Sorry I can't help you out, don't know of anything at all.

Hope you're ok though Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Can you use pet shop labelled rabbit hutches as an example? The BRC have some strange advice in their info - http://www.thebrc.org/housing.htm - I am not sure why a hutch should be 7 metres from the house and they advise that rabbits need space to stretch up or out 'should they feel the urge'. No mention of hop space.

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:18 pm

This is Rabbit Breeders US site. It says the cage need only be 4 x the size of the grown rabbit.

http://rabbitbreeders.us/rabbit-cages-for-sale
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum