Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are being punished (by them punishing themselves)

+4
KatieB
fiver
Sparky
Dotdot
8 posters

Go down

We are being punished (by them punishing themselves) Empty We are being punished (by them punishing themselves)

Post by Dotdot Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Took Tigger and Jeeves for their jabs at 3pm today.
Jeeves, as always, was an angel. He just cuddled in his daddies arms and accepted that the needle was coming, he was going to be poked and prodded and have his teeth checked etc.

I then, cleverly organised by my OH, had Tigger (I can't imagine why he didn't want her!) Laughing
She was much, much more nervous than their jabs 7 months ago. She wouldn't go on her back like she normally does at the vets and she would not sit still at all. Her heartbeat was twice as fast as Jeeves' bless her. I have multiple claw marks on my chest from where she climbed up me and hid her head in the the crook of my neck. Other times she hid in my coat.

Maybe she is nervous because of her Coccidia incident back in July - if that's possible.

We got home and Jeeves ran under the platform and hid and Tigger went straight up in the top of the hutch. But what's worse is they are punishing us by refusing fenugreek crunchies!! I'm not sure how they think it's a good idea as they are surely just punishing themselves. Laughing Rolling Eyes

Either way both are doing very well. Jeeves is maintaining his weight well despite me thinking he had put on a lot and Tigger is almost back up to what she was originally before Coccidia.

Will see if the crunchies have gone when I go to give them dinner and see if they are talking to me again! I think Tigger is somewhat mortified because she proved to me, Phil, the vet and Jeeves that she really does love me Laughing
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

We are being punished (by them punishing themselves) Empty Re: We are being punished (by them punishing themselves)

Post by Sparky Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:04 pm

Laughing

Poor little mites Hugs

It's not punishing them by not eating them, you know - because we know that when you have gone away again the crunchies are still there. Even my mean Humum doesn't offer a crunchie and then take it away again Shocked We just don't let you have the pleasure of seeing us nom them Razz
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

We are being punished (by them punishing themselves) Empty Re: We are being punished (by them punishing themselves)

Post by Dotdot Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Laughing

It's very true because they were gone when I went back! What do us hoomims know anyway haha. They ate dinner right away and even let me give them a nose rub each so I think I'm forgiven Very Happy
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:45 pm

ROFL sorry but your oh knew where that was going to go Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Consider yourself told!

I'm really glad that they are both doing brilliantly!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Laughing

I just have visions of Tigger and Jeeves creeping out from their hidey spots, snatching the crunchies and the running back with them in an indignant manner Rolling Eyes

Glad to hear they are both doing well - and that you know Tigger still loves you after today's events! Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Glad to here they are well. Well enough to punish you!
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Oh bless, they do have a way of putting us in our place LOL!!

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:02 am

Bless them! Love
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum