Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video

+8
Sparky
FluffSlave
fiver
KatieB
Sixer
Tuckerbunnies
icedancer
Thumper2001
12 posters

Go down

Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video Empty Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:10 pm

How quick this last year has gone Shocked When we adopted you, I was so worried a part of me would resent you because you weren't Thumper and you were in her home, but I'm glad to say I don't. You two being a replacement for her couldn't be further from the truth. You two are nothing like her. She was a cuddly, well behaved, dignified bun, but you two??! You're a pair of horrors! Laughing You've spent the last year destroying everything in your path! You've ruined carpets, doors, door frames, skirting boards and more. I can often be heard saying "it's just as well you're cute" Laughing

But above all that, you've made us laugh so much over the last year. After Thumper died, I thought I'd never get out of the dark hole I was in, but along came you two. I still miss her like crazy but you two keep me going, you give me something to get up for, and you keep us both smiling.

Molly, I'm not sure there's a polite way to say this, so I'm just going to say it... You're completely insane!!!! I didn't know bunnies came as crazy as you Shocked You have a permanent look of devilment in your eyes and you're always planning your next cheeky move!! You really made me laugh last week when you pulled my bookmark out of my book Laughing I swear you smirked at me right after Laughing

Even the vet called you a "twit" the week before last Laughing

You are a smart girl, your intelligence amazes me sometimes. It always makes me laugh when I tell you repeatedly not to do something and you resist until I dare to look away, and then you commit your crime Laughing You're smarter than most dogs I know. Hell, you're smarter than some humans I know Laughing

Junior, you're such a sweet little boy. I absolutely love the way you jump up on the sofa to sit beside me but give me death stares when I try to touch you Laughing

You have your little quirks, like when you're walking down the stairs and we switch the light off, you stop in your tracks Laughing I've told OH to stop doing it but I think he secretly finds it cute! We were giggling like a pair of school kids a few weeks ago, you wouldn't come upstairs so I went to the top of the stairs to look for you, you were half way up and I totally messed up your little routine. I swear you shook your head and rolled you eyes at me Laughing then you turned around and went back to the living room to start all over again! I hid round the corner and shouted to you to try again and you came belting up the stairs ROFL

Sometimes I think Molly is the brains of the outfit, but you've also proved you're not silly! As recently as last night, you were making a racket in the castle, I just left you to it and then when you came out, the hay tunnel was out in the middle of the floor Shocked I've no idea how you did it because it was on the top floor! Shocked

We love the way you guys run around like nutters! Especially in the morning when it sounds like there are two elephants in the house Laughing Please don't ever stop it!

In the last year I've learned 2 important lessons:
1. Bunnies can get up at 4am and make as much noise as they like but they will still give you a dirty look when you switch their light on at 6:30am
2. You two are like the ocean, I daren't ever turn my back on uz, something will be destroyed if I do Laughing

Happy gotcha day guys, here's to many more to come cheers

*Pics to follow later. Sorry Embarassed*

Last edited by Thumper2001 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video Empty Re: Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video

Post by icedancer Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:42 pm

I love it!! Molly and Florence and Junior and Dougal are too similar.

I'm so happy that they have helped you come to terms with Thumper going, and it is so obvious that you love the two little darlings, you just won't always admit it Wink Wink

I love Molly and Junior so much, they are entertaining, gorgeous and I'm so happy you found it in your heart to love them and bring them home.

Here's to Molly and Junior cheers
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video Empty Re: Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video MollyampJuniorGotchaday

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Happy 1st Gotcha Day, Molly and Junior Very Happy

I can't believe it is a year though Shocked
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Happy Gotcha day you fabulous pair!!!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:42 pm

wow that's gone quick Shocked
happy first gotcha day molly and junior Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Happy 1st Gotcha Day, Molly and Junior Very Happy

I do love your little pair. The forum wouldn't quite be the same without stories and pictures of their antics!! Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Happy Gotcha Day, Molly and Junior Very Happy

We'll all meet you at the club at nine. Molly - you know which wires to nibble to get the car started. Junior - you know how to be cute and adorable as a distraction.

Nothing can possibly go wrong Shocked
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Aww, thanks guys! It has been a super quick 12 months!

Maysie, that card is so cute Very Happy

Here are the pics as promised!!

This was taken pretty much as soon as we got home from the SSPCA, before they even felt brave enough to come out! They look so tiny in that big carrier, but we padded it out a fair bit with their blanket from their Auntie Maysie Smile
Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video IMG_1723_zpsfd7fb96b

Going by how much muesli mix there is in the bbowls, this must have been one of their first meals here.
Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video IMG_1846_zps4e5e8f01

I'm sure I've posted this (or a similar) one before but I couldn't resist!
Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video IMG_1830_zps0bf7d88f

Look how diddy he was!!!
Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video IMG_1757_zps5e8d2559

This is from when the divide was in the pen before neutering. I put the litter tray up there out of the way! I couldn't believe it when she jumped on the spare bed and clambered over No
Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video IMG_2741_zpsdb7eb57d

Being cheeky as usual!
Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video IMG_3138_zps1fcd75d0

They both look utterly terrified in this pic and I've no idea why Laughing
Happy Gotcha Day Molly&Junior U/D pics (heavy) and video IMG_2195_zpsb5a7e43d

I've got more baby photos of them than I realised Shocked Laughing

And a video! I can't remember when this was recorded but I do know it was one morning before work.
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:18 pm

look at the then and now they have really grown love the video too Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:34 pm

aww they were so tiny! Love Love Love Love

happy first gotcha day!
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Seems hard o believe they were ever that teeny! How cute!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Awwwwwwwww Love
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by thezookeeper Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Awww what lovely pictures and of course what stunning rabbits Love
Happy gotcha day Molly and Jr hope your having a brilliant day Thumbs Up .......with lots of noms of course Wink .
thezookeeper
thezookeeper
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1071
Location : In my rabbit hole reading with Jenna bun in Kent - England.
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Squeeeeeeeeeee... baby Molly and Junior Love Love Love Love

They have grown into their ears a *bit* Thumbs Up Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Junior was really the most adorable baby rabbit ever Love

You guys are great!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by iiisecondcreep Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Happy Gotcha Day Molly & Junior! Love
iiisecondcreep
iiisecondcreep
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Can I just explain... In the 5th pic, I was in the middle of sweeping out Molly's half of the pen. I don't routinely put their litter trays "out of the way" Embarassed

That would be silly!!! Laughing

Sparky, I've given up all hope of them growing into their ears! Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:26 am

Happy Gottcha Day Molly and Junior! Love You grew into your ears quite perfectly!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down