Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rabbit Awareness Video (Easter) UD - S'burn News FB Page

+8
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
Father Jack
Sparky
jolovesbunnies
JoeyBunsMum
thezookeeper
Tuckerbunnies
marleyNfriends
12 posters

Go down

Rabbit Awareness Video (Easter) UD - S'burn News FB Page Empty Rabbit Awareness Video (Easter) UD - S'burn News FB Page

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:03 am

I put this video together this morning and uploaded it to my youtube channel. Please feel free to share it to help raise awareness. If you're on Facebook, please can you share the version that I uploaded to Healthy Hoppers instead, it should be on there now. I just dont want some facebook friends to discover my youtube. Thanks Smile

Healthy Hoppers: www.facebook.com/healthyhoppers

Last edited by marleyNfriends on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Awareness Video (Easter) UD - S'burn News FB Page Empty Re: Rabbit Awareness Video (Easter) UD - S'burn News FB Page

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:59 am

That is just fantastic Sophia , brilliant Thumbs Up

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Awareness Video (Easter) UD - S'burn News FB Page Empty Re: Rabbit Awareness Video (Easter) UD - S'burn News FB Page

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:40 am

Laughing Thanks Maysie Smile ...Id better stop procrastinating now and get this nursing assignment finished. Flippin' bank holiday means it has to be in today Rolling Eyes
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by thezookeeper Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Brilliant I hope it gets some views and that it will spread the message Thumbs Up
I've been saying a lot about hutch sizes and rabbits at Easter it's filled up my whole FB page Embarassed
I hope people won't think I'm just one of those people who moan all the time Laughing.
Do you mind if I share it?it's really good Very Happy.
thezookeeper
thezookeeper
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1071
Location : In my rabbit hole reading with Jenna bun in Kent - England.
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:12 pm

thezookeeper wrote:Brilliant I hope it gets some views and that it will spread the message Thumbs Up
I've been saying a lot about hutch sizes and rabbits at Easter it's filled up my whole FB page Embarassed
I hope people won't think I'm just one of those people who moan all the time Laughing.
Do you mind if I share it?it's really good Very Happy.

No feel free, as long as you share the one thats in the facebook link rather than the youtube one Smile It had over 20 shares when I posted it this morning.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Fabulous video. You've done a great job of dispelling those b******t rabbit myths! Thumbs Up

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:23 pm

This is super hun, great video.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by thezookeeper Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Thank you It's great Smile.
thezookeeper
thezookeeper
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1071
Location : In my rabbit hole reading with Jenna bun in Kent - England.
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Great job, Sophia Thumbs Up
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Jack Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:55 pm

That was beautiful Sophia Smile

Hudad asks can he just have chocolate instead?

I don't know what he is inferring Suspect
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by BellaPickleFlopsyLily Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:17 am

That is brilliant and the music was very fitting! Very Happy
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegan_bunny Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:28 am

Thumbs Up
Vegan_bunny
Vegan_bunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Brilliant Sophia - well done Very Happy
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:44 pm

I contacted a local facebook page with 3000+ followers. Its called "Saltburn News" and they broadcast all sorts of important info and updates including events and accidents, weather warnings and adverts etc.

They have posted the video with the title "A message from Sophia (Rabbit Woman) Woodings"

Im slightly mortified Embarassed Laughing But at least lots of people will see it. I would prefer that they had copy and pasted a small section on my original message to them though. Fingers crossed it gets some good feedback from there. This is going to backfire on me though, i just know it! Laughing
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:01 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:I contacted a local facebook page with 3000+ followers. Its called "Saltburn News" and they broadcast all sorts of important info and updates including events and accidents, weather warnings and adverts etc.

They have posted the video with the title "A message from Sophia (Rabbit Woman) Woodings"

Im slightly mortified Embarassed Laughing But at least lots of people will see it. I would prefer that they had copy and pasted a small section on my original message to them though. Fingers crossed it gets some good feedback from there. This is going to backfire on me though, i just know it! Laughing
ROFL ROFL ROFL
sorry but
Rabbit Awareness Video (Easter) UD - S'burn News FB Page Images_zps3c3bc8c5

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:02 pm

fiver wrote:
marleyNfriends wrote:I contacted a local facebook page with 3000+ followers. Its called "Saltburn News" and they broadcast all sorts of important info and updates including events and accidents, weather warnings and adverts etc.

ROFL ROFL ROFL
sorry but
Rabbit Awareness Video (Easter) UD - S'burn News FB Page Images_zps3c3bc8c5

Shocked Shocked I have to say, theres something slightly perverse about that image!! Laughing
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:06 pm

there is but was the tamer one from google images Laughing Laughing
I wonder what they were on when they did it Suspect Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:40 pm

That was fantastic Thumbs Up
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down