Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes please for Oliver, Greytail, Thomas/ UPDATE SAT P3.

+9
BugsBunny
FluffSlave
Sparky
fiver
jolovesbunnies
Sue_pawz
Thumper2001
KatieB
Tuckerbunnies
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vibes please for Oliver, Greytail, Thomas/ UPDATE SAT P3. Empty Vibes please for Oliver, Greytail, Thomas/ UPDATE SAT P3.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:40 am

All now have diarrhea yet tiny Thomas seems to be improving as he was first to start with it and was rushed to the vet's last week. Winter has started tonight (Thursday) and it's bad so Mike gave him some Rehydration support and Metronidazole and fluids like the others.

We just don't know if we can get them through this but we are trying it's just they are so little and fragile ....and very precious Crying or Very sad 

Can we have some of the famous magic Hopper Vibes and prayers for our boys please and for the girls to stay safe

Thank You
xxxxxxxx

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Vibes please for Oliver, Greytail, Thomas/ UPDATE SAT P3. Empty Re: Vibes please for Oliver, Greytail, Thomas/ UPDATE SAT P3.

Post by KatieB Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:13 am

Sending soooo many vibes your way hunni...x x x x x

Nose rubs to all.

Hugs for you and Mike you must be so worried. x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Vibes please for Oliver, Greytail, Thomas/ UPDATE SAT P3. Empty update 9:17 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:22 am

Mike has rushed Oliver, Greytail, Vinnie and Winter to the vet's he is there now with them. Sadly Winter has deteriorated during the night and is not looking good Mike and I now think it could be coccidiosis. We have been up all night with them checking them and Mike has had to clean out Winter's indoor cage and clean his bottom each time Sad 

At the moment it's like living in a nightmare and I just want to wake up out of it but of course I can't Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Will let you all know as soon as I hear anything from Mike at the vets.

Thank you so much as well for the Vibes xxxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Vibes please for Oliver, Greytail, Thomas/ UPDATE SAT P3. Empty Re: Vibes please for Oliver, Greytail, Thomas/ UPDATE SAT P3.

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:40 am

Thinking of uz x
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:16 am

Loads of Vibes Maysie and hoping they will all pull through. Hugs Hugs 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:59 am

Update 11:52 am

Honor doesn't think it's coccidiosis she think's it could be a bug that has been triggered by the stress of being neutered and we have to take a poop sample down for her . We have also and I know it sounds awful but it does work to get some poops from one of our healthy buns and grind it up and feed it to the sick ones.

We have to make sure everything is disinfected and only one of us can handle the sick buns and make sure we wash our hands after we do that anyway.

Mike said he has loads of meds for them but I don't know what as I am on my own at the minute and quite busy and so didn't ask but will let you know later.

Keep up the vibes for them please xxxxxxxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:30 pm

Loads of vibes and prayers. Keep us updated xx
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Loads more on their way sweetie together with lots of love.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:27 pm

sending mega vibes Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Update 4:49 pm

Greytail and Oliver seem to be brighter, Vinnie is not showing any signs of illness yet but the vet said as soon as he starts to get him on meds. Thomas did a bit of a sloppy poop this morning but hasn't since, but Winter is very bad although he just had a wash that made Mike and I smile as it's not much but it's something.

I can't write for crying. Sorry No 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:46 pm

ist so sad hun Sad 
Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Loads and loads of vibes for all of them Hugs Hugs Hugs 

And Hugs Hugs Hugs for you and Mike
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Oh, Maysie Sad

I am sending loads of vibes for all of the babies, and even stronger ones for Winter Hugs

And hugs for you and Mike Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:22 pm

Thinking of you all hunni xxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:04 pm

many vibes for you and them, so sorry they are sick. Crying or Very sad 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:24 am

How are they ?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:52 am

Mustering some spare vibes for the mini buns x x x x
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:04 pm

How are they doing, Maysie?

I'm sending top up vibes and hugs all round Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:42 pm

FluffSlave wrote:How are they doing, Maysie?

As above. I really hope the others are coping well. I'm absolutely melting so I dread to think how it's affecting the poor boys when they are poorly.

I really hope you have more positive news next time you post.

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Oh sweetie, I hope you are all right. i too am sending lots and lots of my strongest most loving vibes. Please keep us informed.

Love and hugs

J xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Update Saturday 5:06 pm

Greytail and Oliver and Thomas are now eating and drinking and today so far.....no diarrhea else Mike was giving them fluids every 2 hours. With drinking themselves and not having the dreadful diarrhea today he has stopped the fluids but they are still on a very strong antibiotic Metronidazole and will be for a very long time. So we are hoping and praying we have turned a corner.

Vinnie, and Dolly and Cleo have shown no signs of it so far or have had diarrhea and we hope and pray they never do as it's just horrendous Crying or Very sad 

The heat here has been unbearable and we seem to spend most of our time trying to keep all the buns cool and comfortable.

Thank you for the Vibes and support as always we really do appreciate it xxxxxxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:29 pm

I'm glad the wee guys are showing an improvement Smile 

Lots of vibes for a swift and complete recovery, and for nobun else to come down with it Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:24 am

That's great news Very Happy

I'm topping up the vibes Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:16 am

I hope they'e doing ok this morning, and that you guys have been able to get some rest Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:25 am

Sparky wrote:I hope they'e doing ok this morning, and that you guys have been able to get some rest Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

They are all fine this morning all starting to do proper round bunny poop all getting a bit fed up of being kept in their indoor cages,
we are up till the early hours of the morning still, we just have so much extra work on with them being poorly and everything cleaned
and disinfected all the time and then it's trying to keep them all cool it's so hot here.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next