Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dougals 25lb box of hay

5 posters

Go down

Dougals 25lb box of hay Empty Dougals 25lb box of hay

Post by BugsBunny Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:57 pm

So 2 days ago Dougals 25lb of hay got delivered, very fast from hay experts and it smells even better than the same branded one we get in bags online from other places. Anyway, does it just annoy the hell out of me? or does anyone else get seriously annoyed when a big heavy parcel comes and the delivery guy dumps it half on the door step and half off and knows it is heavy then leaves it there and goes and does not even help or offer the help to get it in Mad . I am skinny but not weak at all, I am used to heavy things but still I feel it is rude and ignorant.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Dougals 25lb box of hay Empty Re: Dougals 25lb box of hay

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:23 pm

BugsBunny wrote:So 2 days ago Dougals 25lb of hay got delivered, very fast from hay experts and it smells even better than the same branded one we get in bags online from other places. Anyway, does it just annoy the hell out of me? or does anyone else get seriously annoyed when a big heavy parcel comes and the delivery guy dumps it half on the door step and half off and knows it is heavy then leaves it there and goes and does not even help or offer the help to get it in Mad . I am skinny but not weak at all, I am used to heavy things but still I feel it is rude and ignorant.

We get the big boxes of Western Timothy Hay from the Hay Experts and I think it depends on the driver I always ask them to put the box for me in the porch and then I struggle with it the to hallway, some will ask if you want it carrying into the house and some as you say just dump it and go. I did have a young man at our other house who kindly use to carry the box into the house for me without being asked. He was lovely Very Happy 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:36 pm

We do get nice ones, like you said it depends on the driver. We get some sweet ones then we also get the rude ones. It just annoys me when they are being like that though, they should learn to help and respect the fact that it is heavy and think to ask. I do not always ask as I think sod them if they cannot be bothered I will do it myself Laughing Laughing Laughing  they only pull their faces like you have asked them to murder a puppy anyway Laughing .
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:56 pm

That's so rude No

I don't think they care at all...

It's like the ones you hear about who just sling it over the fence or leave it on the curb when it needs to be signed for. My package was in the recycling bin the other day Shocked
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:57 pm

If they are rude, call their office!!!

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:37 pm

FluffSlave wrote:That's so rude No

I don't think they care at all...

It's like the ones you hear about who just sling it over the fence or leave it on the curb when it needs to be signed for. My package was in the recycling bin the other day Shocked

Omg that is worse, I cannot beieve the cheek and balls on them.

My aunt was abig boss around  a lot of the North West post offices and she said never write FRAGILE on a parcel ever as when the sorting office guys see that they throw them about on purpose, what gits, I mean you pay a lot of money for items and your well earner money and little you have and they do that. I think it is sick. I aslo watched dispatches the truth about uk mail I think it was called that anyways, cannot be 100% and they had someone go in to work under cover and had a secret camera and they where just letting things fall and smash off the conveyor belt and 1 guy goes " was that a pc?" and he then laughed and said yes and it is smashed now and threw it into the van.They where also taking and selling things that if 1 broke in a set they could not deliver so they kept the case, like expensive wine etc and sold them on ebay. It is shocking and appalling what they do. Then some have the cheek to do what they did with you and me Mad Mad Mad Mad .
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:21 am

I would like to see the 25 lb box of hay please. Smile Smile 
gentl
gentl