Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone else with buns that are constantly hungry lol (video

+6
BugsBunny
Sparky
jolovesbunnies
Tuckerbunnies
KatieB
sazzysarah
10 posters

Go down

anyone else with buns that are constantly hungry lol  (video Empty anyone else with buns that are constantly hungry lol (video

Post by sazzysarah Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:18 pm

sazzysarah
sazzysarah
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-08-17

Back to top Go down

anyone else with buns that are constantly hungry lol  (video Empty Re: anyone else with buns that are constantly hungry lol (video

Post by KatieB Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Charlie and Annie are always hungry.... Apparently unlimited hay does not count as food in their opinion.

Brilliant video! They are all so gorgeous and it really made me smile!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

anyone else with buns that are constantly hungry lol  (video Empty Re: anyone else with buns that are constantly hungry lol (video

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:43 pm

I love your shed as it has just got everything lovely inside to keep bunnies occupied it's just lovely and I agree with Katieb your bunnies are so gorgeous that you can't help but smile Love Love 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:49 pm

No matter what pet I have had, even insects, the females have always been greedy, no exception. Binky Boo however breaks the mould. He is constantly in his food bowl and when food it put in he is not happy until it is all gone. We often take it up so he will eat his hay, and he does.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Your buns are gorgeous and I love their house Love Love Love 

Us lot are horribly neglected and half-starved Sad but toothless Theo who is on very limited pellets is the worst. He will do backward somersaults for his pellets. Seriously Shocked
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:56 am

Yep, Dougal gors mad for treats and pellets and his hay too. He is a continous supply of hay of course and eats a lot of it but he also would have at all the pellets and treats if he could. he gets something nommy and treaty twice a day.

Did you make the wooden things yourself for your buns or buy then somewhere? they are ace.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Rory has us wrapped around his little paw! Pellets and baby carrot for brekkie, 5-6 pellets and a fenugreek crunchie for mid-morning snack. Then his greens and a baby carrot for lunch, then a bite of apple for afternoon snack, then a fenugreek crunchie and a few pellets for evening snack and then at bunny bedtime he gets a bite of apple and more pellets. In other words-he eats when one of us does! Laughing Laughing 

He's so funny late at night he will come up and 'socialize' so I will give him his crunchie and then hops down. About an hour later he is up on the bed staring at me until I use the intercom to tell Hubby he wants Bunny Bedtime.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Erm every rabbit known to man is greedy ......... except for daisy b who is just grumpy!
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Binky mugs me for treats and gets on my chest and puts his mouth on mine. Talk about being bunny mugged but it is lovely.

Hugs

Jo x

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuniculus Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Wow your buns pad is amazing. Love it. Thank you for the insight, that's given me loads of ideas.

Cant believe how well behave your buns are Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Cuniculus
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by emma'n'rio Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:15 am

Aww the bun buns look so cute here Sarah :-) lol at your zebra shed bless ya xxxx
emma'n'rio
emma'n'rio
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down