Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can't even watch a DVD in this house!

+5
jolovesbunnies
Sparky
icedancer
KatieB
Thumper2001
9 posters

Go down

You can't even watch a DVD in this house! Empty You can't even watch a DVD in this house!

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:29 am

After a crappy week of sickness, backache, headaches and nose bleeds, I decided Friday night I was doing nothing! We've had the Insidious DVD in the house for a few months but hadn't got round to watching it so OH and I decided we'd watch it. I even had a snooze after work so I wouldn't fall asleep Embarassed

Molly and Junior had other plans!!!! I think I mentioned in another thread that we recently got a new sofa and what they call a cuddle chair (naff name IMO!). OH was on one end of the corner sofa and I was at the other.

Before long, Molly and Junior were causing mayhem on the cuddle chair and were evicted!

The litter tray was then dragged round the room several times, so I had to keep putting it back. I fear for the new carpet!

Both bunnies were then on the sofa at my feet. Junior was doing mini binkies and Molly decided nobody had earned their personal space this week. I was clambered over, then she made her way over to OH.

The sofa is a pillow back and OH had pulled one of the pillows down to put under his head. Naturally, Molly decided she wanted to go for a walk around the back of all the other pillows. OH wondered what the heck was going on when he saw two big black things out of the corner of his eye (her ears!) Laughing

She was sitting on me at one point and had one of those itches near her ear that can't be ignored, so was having a scratch with her back leg when she slipped and I laughed really loudly Embarassed Laughing

The DVD box was thrown on the floor and chewed.

Then the sofa/hoomin exploring continued. I made them both get down.

Binkies and bunny 500's galore!!!

Down the back of the cuddle chair is one of those green tunnels (name escapes me right now!). Molly opted to walk on top of it rather than through it. Loudly. Twice.

I realised about three quarters of the way through the film that I hadn't seen Junior for a little while. He wasn't in the kitchen, he wasn't in the tunnel, he wasn't in the castle. Confused! scratch Then I spotted him! The creepy film must have got too much for him because I kid you not, he was hiding behind the curtains Laughing All I could see was 4 furry feet! Laughing

I'm relieved to finally see the little horrors in their bed! They've been like this since about 7PM. And I didn't exactly see much of the film!!

Now it's time for me to go to my bed, I'm done in with them tonight SleepLaughing

Little monkeys!! Love
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

You can't even watch a DVD in this house! Empty Re: You can't even watch a DVD in this house!

Post by KatieB Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:27 am

Hee hee - don't you know you can only relax with their permission !
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

You can't even watch a DVD in this house! Empty Re: You can't even watch a DVD in this house!

Post by icedancer Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:05 am

Brilliant!!!! Especially junior being scared by the film Laughing
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Perhaps you should have given them the choice of which DVD to put on Wink 
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Ha ha, I just love it.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:11 pm

They were just as crazy this morning!! Not sure what's got into them scratch

I hope they're not the same tonight. I have visitors coming...

Sparky wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Perhaps you should have given them the choice of which DVD to put on Wink 
I dread to think what they'd choose Hmmm
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:15 pm

King Bunny, war of the warren, bunny does Dallas or something like that if its anything like my twos choices!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:56 pm

icedancer wrote:King Bunny, war of the warren, bunny does Dallas or something like that if its anything like my twos choices!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Are they on the bunny whacky baccie LOL?

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:46 pm

ROFL  love these two
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:56 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Once they start they just don't stop Laughing  i just love mad buns being monkeys. At least they make you laugh and I think you should have gone with a comedy, maybe they would have left yoube and enjoyed that instead of a scray film. They wanted your attention and where certainly getting it, that is brill.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:51 pm

ROFL those two crack me up
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:53 pm

They are funny and all but my gawd, they've been like this the whole weekend Shocked

Yesterday, I let them downstairs for breakfast like I do every morning and they didn't go back up to their bed until well after 1pm! At the weekend they're usually looking to get back up there by 11am.

Last night we had digging, pineapple juice theft and even more tramping on me No

Goodness knows what has got into them! Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down