Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of animal themed goodies at Dandelion's Gallery

3 posters

Go down

Lots of animal themed goodies at Dandelion's Gallery Empty Lots of animal themed goodies at Dandelion's Gallery

Post by Blackberry Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:52 pm

I won't bore you with all the individual items - I have over 500 listings in my Folksy shop Laughing 

But if you'd like to come in and take a look I'd appreciate it Smile

I always welcome suggestions for animals to include in my work - I mainly do bunnies, but there are a lot of other pets out there too Smile

I'm based in the UK, but happy to ship overseas - it;s quite hard to guess additional postage rates, so if I have vastly over-estimated combined postage I will refund the difference Smile

Anyway, enough of my rambling! Here's the shop link. You don't have to sign up to buy through Folksy, you just need your email address Smile

http://folksy.com/shops/DandelionsGallery
Blackberry
Blackberry
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2013-09-15

http://www.dandelionsgallery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Lots of animal themed goodies at Dandelion's Gallery Empty Re: Lots of animal themed goodies at Dandelion's Gallery

Post by Vince the bunny Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:23 pm

I had a look at your work and it is lovely. I really liked the star with the bunny silhouette, that would look lovely in my bun's play house. I paint animal portraits in pastel pencils, I love looking at other people's work.
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Lots of animal themed goodies at Dandelion's Gallery Empty Re: Lots of animal themed goodies at Dandelion's Gallery

Post by BugsBunny Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:42 pm

always love your work hun and as an art enthusiast myself I always love looking at great art work and skill, not like the rubbish so called modernt art (tat) in art galleries, give me a proper artist that actually make something look like it should and with skill like you any day.

oh can we see some of your pastel work? I love pastel art.

I used to use a lot of pastel and paint too but mainkly use pencil now. I have a lot I want to draw at the moment but keep being un well and stuff with ste etc, I am going to try have a bash tomorrow at starting another drawing and some jewellery. Hopefully.

I have been wanting to do a lot for moonths but just get side tracked with everything else.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down