Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite things your bunnies do :)

+15
Tuckerbunnies
NickieM
BugsBunny
c.bolduan
gentl
Sixer
KatieB
paullp
Thumper2001
Father Jack
Sparky
Amelia66
jolovesbunnies
FluffSlave
iiisecondcreep
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Favourite things your bunnies do :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite things your bunnies do :)

Post by gentl Tue May 06, 2014 4:47 am

marleyNfriends wrote:.......The way Dolly periscopes at the vet and holds her paws out like shes waiting for a manicure when having her claws clipped! LaughingLove

I miss them :(I hope they can come home soon.

A picture of this is absolutely necessary! Its one of the cutest things I've heard a bun do!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Favourite things your bunnies do :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite things your bunnies do :)

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu May 08, 2014 7:25 pm

I agree, it sounds absolutely adorable.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Thu May 08, 2014 7:32 pm

gentl wrote:
marleyNfriends wrote:.......The way Dolly periscopes at the vet and holds her paws out like shes waiting for a manicure when having her claws clipped! LaughingLove

I miss them :(I hope they can come home soon.

A picture of this is absolutely necessary!  Its one of the cutest things I've heard a bun do!

Yes, hope you hat your pair back soon! Love Love Love 

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3124
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by iiisecondcreep Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:35 pm

Was thinking about this thread earlier, thought it was a good time to revive it.

So I guess I'll start with a Philip thing.
When MJ jumps on the carrier its pretty much how I imagine all buns jump as T did as well, front legs go first, then the back legs. Not Philip. All 4 legs at once (at least thats how looks), and he always jumps higher than he needs to so he goes up then comes down when he lands. Its a bit comical, I will need to try and get a video of it Smile
iiisecondcreep
iiisecondcreep
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:22 pm

I join in with an update on cutes things bunnies do!
Bubbles: her one foot thump after being stroked or handled or told off she has to have the last word
Vernon: his half Binky's mainly a forward looking head shake and check whether I respond . Mostly food orientated
D'Layla: circling and running through my legs when greeting me.

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3124
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:58 pm

Holly grunts and stamps when she doesn't get her own way.  She also sleeps snuggled up to me at night which is sheer magic.  She will go and do a tinkly somewhere after being told off even though she knows she can get away with murder LOL!!

Hugs
Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:59 pm

iiisecondcreep wrote:Was thinking about this thread earlier, thought it was a good time to revive it.

So I guess I'll start with a Philip thing.
When MJ jumps on the carrier its pretty much how I imagine all buns jump as T did as well, front legs go first, then the back legs. Not Philip. All 4 legs at once (at least thats how looks), and he always jumps higher than he needs to so he goes up then comes down when he lands. Its a bit comical, I will need to try and get a video of it Smile
Junior does this from time to time when coming up on the sofa. It's more like a spring than a jump Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:41 pm

Since he's been ill I've slept on the hearth rug in the sitting room and when he's not crated I love waking up to find Henry lying the other side of my pillow with his head on it and his nose touching my forehead.
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gemma997 Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:13 am

Soundwave does a mad half hour where he just sprints all about then tries to stop suddenly in the dining room but he just skates a cross the floor (pretty sure he deliberately does it)
Miranda plays peek aboo when she planning naughtiness peeks over to see if I'm paying attention
Xxx
gemma997
gemma997
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1609
Registration date : 2015-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:27 pm

I love it when I wake up and Holly is snuggled next to me.  She will also constantly dig at the bed clothes if she think it is time I got up LOL!!

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Clawed used to creep up under my tee shirt when I was lying on the hearth rug of an evening. She would lie there against my bare back for ages.... really wonderful, until you needed the loo and she wouldn't move.
Loll used to sit beside me in the evenings and hold one of my fingers in his mouth, he never nipped!
I used to love watching Riley lying out on the lawn with his does grooming him,  Truffle would start at one end and Toffee the other and they met in the middle.... by that time Riley was in an ecstatic trance!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Oh that sounds lovely Woodwench love, I have never heard of a bunny holding on to his mum's finger with his mouth.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by freecycle_rabbit Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Eyes does a little happy dance binky round his little run when he sees me and its comming up to dinner time.(cupboard love, but funny to see)

Artemis is just so lovely in her curiosity for the world

Dillon can be very cheeky and will flick his tail in a mini binky when he is feeling naughty and cheeky as he runs off
freecycle_rabbit
freecycle_rabbit
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2012-11-16

https://folksy.com/shops/CustomHandmade

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:14 pm

Hlly binkies too when her greens are on their way.  She and the guinea pigs always have a salad portion in the morning and I know how much they look forward to it.  There is so much pleasure in seeing their enjoyment.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3