Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here are my Pet Portraits as promised- what do you all think

4 posters

Go down

Here are my Pet Portraits as promised- what do you all think Empty Here are my Pet Portraits as promised- what do you all think

Post by BugsBunny Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:13 pm

Here are my Pet Portraits as promised- what do you all think ><a href=Here are my Pet Portraits as promised- what do you all think Dougal10

Here are my Pet Portraits as promised- what do you all think Samfac10

I have scanned these in so they it has not picked up some of the detail but you can see enough to get an idea. The scans do not do them justice. I have the Dougal one on my wall and need to mount and frame the Sam one yet. What do you all think? I love art and drawing and have been doing it since a child. I am getting back into it all and having a lot of fun, I now have my folksy shop with my craft items and Face book page with the drawings and shop link on.

Would anyone like a comission doing? I have 1 to do at the moment for a friend for Christmas and hoping to get it done for her and then start new ones after new years day. They are £30 for A4 which is quite a good price, I have seen what other artist charge. I can also do A5 at £15 each, I am going to do a limited amount of copies of each drawing I have done so far too, the copeis will be half price the original, so the A4 £15 and A5 £7.50. I hope to be drawing some of your gorgeous bunnies in the near future or futrue future Laughing .

Please just PM me if you, all I need is a good quailty photo I can print out to A4 to draw from. Please tell other bunny mummy and daddy's too.

Oh and I will post my folksy and face book page up again on another post too for you all. I will post some more photos on here of my work for those without facebook when I get a free minute.

Merry Christmas to you all.

xx
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Here are my Pet Portraits as promised- what do you all think Empty Re: Here are my Pet Portraits as promised- what do you all think

Post by FluffSlave Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:36 pm

These are beautiful Love

Unfortunately my funds are quite tight at the moment but I've always wanted a drawing of Willow and Mo so I will keep you in mind.

I hope you get lots of orders Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Here are my Pet Portraits as promised- what do you all think Empty Re: Here are my Pet Portraits as promised- what do you all think

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:04 pm

These are fantastic hun and when I can afford it, I would love one of my little Holly. Thank you for showing us, they really are beautiful.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Thank you both so much, it means a lot to me.It is so hard trying to get them out there and get comissions. I have been netowrking my butt off on facebook, boring mylsef to tears, it is taking all of my time at the moment between trying to advertise in a sense and make things and do my art. Not to mention life stuff too.

I will try get on the forum more soon, I would love to draw your bunnies huns. They will be a pleasure to draw willow, Mo and Holly. I cannot wait, I know i have to Laughing Laughing Laughing but ya know what I mean. I am really enjoying drawing pets, in the middle of one for a friend at the moment. Something for me to look forward to when you can both afford to do so.

I am also enjoying my crats too, just the trying to sell them part is frusrating Laughing .
Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:07 pm

These are completely gorgeous hunni. Can you post a link on my page and ill share it some of my friends may be interested. :-)

I had pictures done last year of all three of mine, and i am banned from getting any more.... but Ill try and sneak a couple after crimbo. I think my nan would love one of Daisy.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:15 pm

KatieB wrote:These are completely gorgeous hunni.  Can you post a link on my page and ill share it some of my friends may be interested.  :-)

I had pictures done last year of all three of mine, and i am banned from getting any more.... but Ill try and sneak a couple after crimbo.  I think my nan would love one of Daisy.

I haven't got you on facebook hun, what is your name on there? I can add you and link you up. Here is the link to my facebook page anyway and oh I hope so I would love to draw Daisy very much, I will not tell your OH if you don't lol. I hope you get some and especially one for your nan, how sweet would that be.

Here is the link and tyvm, the more people you can tell the better hun.

https://www.facebook.com/originalartandjewellery that has my art on and crafts too, I will be adding more things soon to the page.
Here is my folksy shop link too https://folksy.com/shops/originalartandjewellery

Many thanks and Merry Christmas. xx
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down