Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did I ever tell you guys what a snuggle bun Hec has become?

+5
BugsBunny
bunny boy
Sixer
The Snowman
Zo
9 posters

Go down

Did I ever tell you guys what a snuggle bun Hec has become? Empty Did I ever tell you guys what a snuggle bun Hec has become?

Post by Zo Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:57 pm

It was like someone flipped a switch one day and now instead of just wanting nose rubs he wants to full on snuggle up to you (whilst receiving nose rubs of course)

Did I ever tell you guys what a snuggle bun Hec has become? B9898167-c2d9-4a3e-b5b5-b40f3da9c3b1_zpsiifmyuww

Did I ever tell you guys what a snuggle bun Hec has become? Eb5b2637-bfa1-4b6a-af5c-b52f90e0dd4f_zpsnqqqj5om

Did I ever tell you guys what a snuggle bun Hec has become? 2e89377e-4aaa-48e3-8574-2326e02c0444_zpso5hledls

Love
Zo
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Did I ever tell you guys what a snuggle bun Hec has become? Empty Re: Did I ever tell you guys what a snuggle bun Hec has become?

Post by The Snowman Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:06 pm

awww He is just adorable! Beautiful snuggly bunny!
The Snowman
The Snowman
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2015-01-20

Back to top Go down

Did I ever tell you guys what a snuggle bun Hec has become? Empty Re: Did I ever tell you guys what a snuggle bun Hec has become?

Post by Sixer Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:09 pm

That is lovely, as are the photos. My buns are definitely not snuggle buns No
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny boy Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:13 pm

Awwww the last pic is adorable,  Bunny isn't a snugly bunny, he loves to be petted, his time, near me
Hugs judy
bunny boy
bunny boy
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2015-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:40 pm

Love Love Love Love he is too cute for words, I wish Arabella would do this with me. I would have gotten Dougal to that stage everntually but never got the chance as he was taken too soon, as he let me cuddle him on the floor whilst he ate his herbs and put my head on him Crying or Very sad .
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Love Love Id love a proper snuggle bun. Davie was, but sadly wasnt long for this Earth. One of my boarder bunnies that I had for 8 weeks used to be a real cuddle bun. Id never seen anything like it. If you rubbed her hip, she would throw herself over for you to stroke her tum! Laughing
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny boy Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:37 pm

Awwww
bunny boy
bunny boy
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2015-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Awwww Love

This reminds me of how Wills used to be when she lived in my room - always on the bed, asking for cuddles Laughing

I love that last photo - you should frame it Love
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:25 pm

That is heart melting hun, Holly is a cuddly bun, loves to be as close as possible. I often wake up and she is very close to me.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:34 pm

Awww yay! that is so cute!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Zo Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:06 am

FluffSlave wrote:Awwww Love

This reminds me of how Wills used to be when she lived in my room - always on the bed, asking for cuddles Laughing

I love that last photo - you should frame it Love

I'm so worried he won't love me as much if i get him a bun wife, but at the same time i want him to have that company so he doesn't have to rely on me for all his attention.
Zo
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:19 pm

I can understand your concern sweetie but I think it depends on the bun. I have had two buns together who have been very affectionate with me and I hope the same happens for you.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:20 pm

I can honestly say that Willow has not changed much at all since I got Mr Mo for her. She is boss bun, he knows it, and she is just as people friendly and demanding as ever Laughing

I hope you have a similar outcome with Hector, but either way life is a lot easier with a pair - you never have to worry about them being lonely.
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down