Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My lil lady Twinkle needs some poo vibes!!

4 posters

Go down

My lil lady Twinkle needs some poo vibes!! Empty My lil lady Twinkle needs some poo vibes!!

Post by BwfcAngel Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:34 pm

Sleep At half one this morning me and Twinkle needed to take a trips to the emergency vets. I got home at 10 ish and even in the space of four hours (she was fine when i left) she looked really pooly. Her eyes were dull, she was scrunched up and grinding her teeth and was totally off any type of food. Having had jess in stasis once, i took her downstairs and massaged her tummy. She began to get a bit brighter but everytime i massaged her tummy, she would do pools of diarrhoea. I phoned the vets and took her in. She had Xanex(?), metacam and a two day course of fibreplex. She is a bit brighter this mrning and has eaten but still no poo and im starting to get a bit worried. How long will the fibreplex take to kick in?

We are desperately in need of some enthusiastically sent poo vibes in sunny Bolton if anyone's go any spare. She's had a really bad time of it lately health wise and she's such a brave little girl. :luv:

Thanks Crying or Very sad
BwfcAngel
BwfcAngel
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

My lil lady Twinkle needs some poo vibes!! Empty Re: My lil lady Twinkle needs some poo vibes!!

Post by Sixer Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:14 pm

Vibes coming from sunny Horwich xxx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

My lil lady Twinkle needs some poo vibes!! Empty Re: My lil lady Twinkle needs some poo vibes!!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:33 pm

Awwwww poor girlie Crying or Very sad

If she had bad diarrhoea then her guts will be really empty. So it may take a good 24 hours till a few 'normal poos appear

Hope she feels much better soon

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pringle Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:41 am

Sending poo vibes, i hope she is better soon Smile xx
Pringle
Pringle
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffiebunnie Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:46 am

Get well soon Twinkle x
fluffiebunnie
fluffiebunnie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down