Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Molly and Junior are so quiet just now

3 posters

Go down

Molly and Junior are so quiet just now  Empty Molly and Junior are so quiet just now

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:08 pm

Sad

Anybun else?? I’m wondering if it’s this dodgy weather??
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Molly and Junior are so quiet just now  Empty Re: Molly and Junior are so quiet just now

Post by woodwench Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:15 pm

It seems to happen a lot in early spring ... I put it down to their wild instincts and S*X!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Molly and Junior are so quiet just now  Empty Re: Molly and Junior are so quiet just now

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:30 am

Holly is a bit moody too love and I put it down to spring. She is also moulting quite a lot for her and I think that makes them feel grotty. It was about this time last year that she wouldn't speak to me at all but she came round after a few weeks.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:50 pm

Spring fever usually makes my two go mad. But it hasn’t exactly been a normal spring, has it.

Moult is something I have been thinking about. Junior has it bad!!! Not the worst I’ve seen him but bad. Molly’s had a tuft or two out of place. She’s only ever had one proper moult. Last September when I was heading off on holiday Rolling Eyes Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:16 pm

Being a Rex, Holly only has little tufts sticking out but it still seems to bother her love her. Very Happy

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down