Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Molly-Moo

4 posters

Go down

My Molly-Moo Empty My Molly-Moo

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:53 pm

31/12/11(ish) - 27/07/22

Today I had to say goodbye to my Molly-Moo Crying or Very sad💔 10 years 8 months of being owned by her and it still wasn’t long enough to spend with the craziest of bunnies. Criminally intelligent with such a zest for life. The only thing the little madam ever lacked was affection. I’m going to miss her so much.
It’s the end of an era as I take off my crazy bunny lady crown. They have been part of who I am my entire adult life. But I’m left with so many *wonderful* memories. One particular favourite of Molly and Junior’s horror when they discovered a frog loose in the house 😂
What I’d give to go back in time and spend just one more week with those two when they were still young and wild 🥺
I vividly remember the lady at the SSPCA saying to me “those three huddle together, the little black one is always away doing her own thing” and alarm bells should have rung clearly at that point 😂 But the second she was plonked in my hand I knew I was her person. She went from a cute, tiny ball of fluff to a full blown mentalist within hours of arriving home. But I wouldn’t have changed her for the world. She really was one in a million. It has been an absolute pleasure. Thank you for the memories Miss Moo, and thank you for being my friend 💜 xxx
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

My Molly-Moo Empty Re: My Molly-Moo

Post by iiisecondcreep Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:09 pm

aw I'm sorry I missed your last post and this one, RIP Molly Hugs

Have fun at the bridge with all our other dearly departed friends xxx
iiisecondcreep
iiisecondcreep
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:06 pm

So, so sad. Dear Molly. She was an inspiration to would be bun-crims.
Thinking of you, Thumper, as I know just how it feels.
Have fun at the bridge Molly and let's all hope she never meets up with my Reboot because with her "criminal tendencies" and his cold calculating genius it would be the Hatton Garden Job all over again.
Thanks for all the laughs, Queen Molly. Your Junior will be so happy to have you back.
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:11 am

Thank you both. She was a very special girl. And there are a number of bunnies she will need to be kept away from on the other side Laughing She was trouble but she was awesome and she was mine and I miss her Crying or Very sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:45 pm

Molly’s been gone 2 weeks and 3 days. I picked up her ashes from the vet last night and placed her in the drawer beside her Junior.

When I was getting ready for bed tonight I was looking at the canvas of them in my bedroom. It already feels like having somebun in the house is a distant memory Crying or Very sad

I know I was lucky to have them so long but at the same time, how have they gone already? Where did all those years go? My babies Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:09 pm

Timehop today. Made me smile and made me sad. I remember it like it was yesterday. You two were still living in bedroom 2 then, along with the spare bed. The snoring from the OH was driving me nuts so I crept through to the spare bed in the dead of the night. Not unnoticed of course. I remember waking after 7 and you were all LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT of the pen. So I did. And you were extra crazy! Boinging about on the bed. Scurrying about under the covers. The pictures are so funny.  Your face all crazy on top of the covers, you in about my legs under the duvet Laughing
I miss you so much. Both of you Crying or Very sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gemma997 Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:19 pm

I am so sorry I'm so late to read this.

I am so sorry for your loss Crying or Very sad

Time flies by so fast with them and it so empty without them