Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who is having a phantom?

3 posters

Go down

Guess who is having a phantom? Empty Guess who is having a phantom?

Post by senatorvass Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:01 am

Moonlight! The only of my 4 who hasnt been spayed/neutered. Her fur is all over the enclosure, she is running around like a manic loony carrying around big mouthfuls of straw etc into the burrow. I think Stardust might think she is pregnant too because he is being extra tender to her, constantly grooming her and lying on top of her. Actually makes me kind of sad. Sad Not sure if you can understand why. Just that I know she isnt! Dont know. Must say Angel has also been spotted carrying a little straw into burrow and she was spayed ages ago so the weather again has got to have something to do with it but Moon is definitely more full on. Guess I will have to sort out getting her spayed too, for her sake. I dont want her going through this all the time.

Just reminded me of how I came to HH, worrying myself sick over Angel's phantom, and you were all so kind to me about it which was great as I was a huge bundle of stress!

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Guess who is having a phantom? Empty Re: Guess who is having a phantom?

Post by Catsknickers Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 am

Uh oh Laughing They look so cute with all their straw though don't they. Lily did long after she was spayed. It was so funny. I know what you mean about dreading spays though. I nearly lost Lil after heres and I will have this all to go through with Annie when she is old enough. Argh!
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:18 am

I went through this with Rosie and Hollie 12 months ago before they were spayed, bless them.

Rosie took the biscuit tho, she was so desperate for some love action she spent a whole day pestering poor Herbie, even going so far as to stick her bottom in his face Shocked Laughing
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by senatorvass Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Sixer wrote:I went through this with Rosie and Hollie 12 months ago before they were spayed, bless them.

Rosie took the biscuit tho, she was so desperate for some love action she spent a whole day pestering poor Herbie, even going so far as to stick her bottom in his face Shocked Laughing

Oh dear! Norty Rosie!!!

I had a dream that a wild rabbit got in their enclosure and got Moon pregnant. Which is probably because she is half wild. And I know its impossible! But its got me wondering...! The same night (last night) I dreamt I bought a tiny dustpan and brush for Alex and then lo and behold there it was in the queue at Argos!

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down