Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunnery ?

2 posters

Go down

Bunnery ? Empty Bunnery ?

Post by Lola_Lotta Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:10 am

Hi,

Sorry, don't know if this is the right section.

I know this is early but I was wondering if anyone could help. I am going on holiday for 2 weeks in August and would like to find a place like a cattery for Lola and Lotta. My Mum said she would come over everyday but I know she won't let them out of their hutch and the thought of them not having any excercise and being stuck in the hutch all day, everyday for 2 weeks is a very sad thought for me.

Does anyone know how I can find out if I have one near me and how I know if it is any good ?

If not my friend said she would have them but I would have to buy a cage, what would be a suitable size for two, 1 year old dwarf lops as I don't want to seperate them, they are all loved up again after their spays, lol. My friend would let them out everyday for hours so that wouldn't be a problem.

TIA
Lola_Lotta
Lola_Lotta
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Bunnery ? Empty Re: Bunnery ?

Post by senatorvass Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:17 am

hey! There are a lot of rabbit boarders around. I see you are in Essex. MissySJ who posts here does it, and she looks after her animals fantastically! Here is her website clicky

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola_Lotta Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:32 am

Oh brilliant, fantastic, will take a look and chat to DH.

It says it will take me just over an hour to get there so will have to see what DH thinks.

Thanks for the link.
Lola_Lotta
Lola_Lotta
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down