Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

2 posters

Go down

Lazy Sunday Afternoon Empty Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Post by NickieM Sun May 24, 2009 1:17 pm

How many buns can you squeeze into a box?

Lazy Sunday Afternoon P1010529

Yes? Only disturb us with carrots, dandelions or pears. Otherwise brugger off and leave us alone!

Lazy Sunday Afternoon P1010535

Noserub slave, now!

This box was a lovely canvas carrier that my hubby bought me for Mother's Day so I didn't have to squash them both into a cat box for vet visits. I put it into the run so they could get used to it .... and they promptly ate a hole in both sides! It now sits on a chair in their compound and they use it as an eeryie so they can spy on the world around them. However, it does have its good sides. When it is raining and they go into it in the evening, I can just pick it up and plonk them into the hutch. Well, give it a day or so and Wolfie will have realised that and stopped using it after 4.00!
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Lazy Sunday Afternoon Empty Re: Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Post by Catsknickers Sun May 24, 2009 9:40 pm

Bless their hearts. Look at Gloria's glorious mane! Love
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun May 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Yes she has returned to her splendour after her embarrassing balding episode. I think it was something that really needed to happen. She kept having really bad tangled bits from the day we got her and I would clear them out slowly. Eventually, I took her into the house and it took an hour to clear her totally and at the end she was bald at the back. Now her hair has grown back and it is really fine and a much better texture. It doesn't get tangled and looks so lovely and silky. She's like something out of a hair commercial!
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down