Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayfever??

3 posters

Go down

Hayfever?? Empty Hayfever??

Post by Becki Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Could do with some advice on this one please guys. Not sure if some of you will remember that Dylan had a little 'do' earlier this year, and the vet thought she had pastuerella. She has always sneezed on & off since I had her, but they have been dry & definately not worrying. Now, As the warm weather has come, I am absolutely gaurenteed that she must have an allergy to some kind of pollen (Ie. Hayfever!). She is sneezing constantly & there is thick white discharge, Its a complete different sneeze; if that makes sense?! She sounds nasaly (Sp?) as well. Its not really bothering her & she is well in herself, so before I go rushing to the vets only to come away with no diagnosis & a weeks course of baytril - I thought I'd ask for info. Can she actually have anything for this? I dont want her constantly on baytril throughout the summer, and if im honest it didnt help much even with the dry sneezing. Any advice please? Smile
Becki
Becki
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Hayfever?? Empty Re: Hayfever??

Post by Josephine Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Sorry I don't have any advice but sending anti sneezing VIBES for Dylan
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jan Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm sure someone will be around soon to offer advice.Sending nose rubs for dylan.the poor boy
jan
jan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: