Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fundraiser for Barnsley Animal Rescue

4 posters

Go down

Fundraiser for Barnsley Animal Rescue Empty Fundraiser for Barnsley Animal Rescue

Post by holidayhutch Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:18 pm

We have recently opened a new online pet shop and until Midnight on the 31st july we are donating 10% of all sales to B.A.R.C. This offer includes all items not just rabbit related goodies, so if you have other pets in the household then that will go towards it too. Angie at B.A.R.C is aware of this and has agreed for payment to be made to us direct via the website and we will provide her with a copy of the transaction sheet so she can see the amount we give them tallies Wink There is a flat rate postage fee too of £4.50 on all orders up to 25kg.

You can find us at Animal Magic Pet Supplies

holidayhutch
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Fundraiser for Barnsley Animal Rescue Empty Re: Fundraiser for Barnsley Animal Rescue

Post by jan Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Got your letter the other day and i'll be ordering very soon.
great site
jan
jan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Fundraiser for Barnsley Animal Rescue Empty Re: Fundraiser for Barnsley Animal Rescue

Post by holidayhutch Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi Jan I thought it was you when I spotted that fantastic hutch.

ust to add for everyone we have decided to keep this fundraiser open permanently, but after July 31st it will be 5% that is donated so that we can also offer this to other rescues too.

holidayhutch
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by holidayhutch Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:47 pm

This fundraiser is now open to all rescues, you just have to let us know when you place an order who you would like the 5% to go to and we will sort it from there. Smile

holidayhutch
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by holidayhutch Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:00 am

We've currently got an Easter Fundraiser running for the BARC bunnies. We are selling sample bags of hay - lots to choose from and also have some cute little felt bunny bags with hay and treats in. For every 10 Easter sample bags we donate a full sized bag of hay and for every 20 small bags the same. They are 50p and £1 each and the felt bunny goody bags are £5 each. You can find them all on teh Easter Fundraiser page on our website.

Last edited by holidayhutch on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot prices)

holidayhutch
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:37 am

Will have a look at this and get ordering!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:48 am

I'm just placing an order with you now Lynne, really pleased this popped up today as getting fed-up with lugging bedding and hay back and forth from town every week!
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by holidayhutch Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:19 am

No problem Sooz - have you got any foster bunnies at yours at the moment? Have emailed about coming over today with your order too. Am I going to get odd looks from folk walking in with bunny goodies lol

holidayhutch
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:30 am

I have two, one who is inside as he has been pining since being split from his brother, he craves company. No, you won't get odd looks, they are used to it. I get rabbits dropped off and collected from work and take them with me when they are poorly too. Laughing
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by holidayhutch Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:13 pm

All delivered for you Sooz, should be there tonight when you get to work, dropped it off about 1.30. Brilliant journey, came over the Rivelin Valley and then found our road - Coldwell Lane? - lol

holidayhutch
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down