Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And this week look who has come to stay

+7
Kirsty&Lola
Catsknickers
FudgesMummy
NickieM
jan
Josephine
Snowy
11 posters

Go down

And this week look who has come to stay Empty And this week look who has come to stay

Post by Snowy Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Gorgeous Noisette Love Love Love

And this week look who has come to stay Noisette011x2

And this week look who has come to stay Noisette014x2

She is beautiful
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

And this week look who has come to stay Empty Re: And this week look who has come to stay

Post by Josephine Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:54 pm

I am so jealous of you. She is gorgeous. Love Love Love
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

And this week look who has come to stay Empty Re: And this week look who has come to stay

Post by jan Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:04 pm

so cute Love Love Love
jan
jan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:31 pm

What a very beautiful bunny she is. If she was human she would be an elegant Edwardian lady.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:41 pm

*starts to hatch a bunny snaffle plan*
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:11 am

Honestly Theo, I am green with envy she is a very beautiful lady. Bet you are having loads of nosey rub time with her Love
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsty&Lola Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:14 am

awww she is so beautiful Love
Kirsty&Lola
Kirsty&Lola
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LilleJente Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:49 am

Humm I wonder if she will be there when i get home and pick up my two!! i'm sure I can squidge another in Wink
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://www.four-legs-good.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:10 am

LilleJente wrote:Humm I wonder if she will be there when i get home and pick up my two!! i'm sure I can squidge another in Wink

Nope!, I think she will be gone home by then Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad , she is beautiful and your two are gorgeous, I love them both but Timmy loves his snuggles Love Love Love Love , they are doing well and loving the fuss and attention, Missy is a tart and keeps waggling her bum at the boys Embarassed Embarassed
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:52 am

She is beaaaaauuuuutiful Love
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7749
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.cluster-jewellery.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:46 pm

buddabun wrote:She is beaaaaauuuuutiful Love

Stunning! Love Love Love Love
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Noisette has left the building Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad miss her already, she is such a beautiful girl Love Love Love Love
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by LilleJente Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:25 am

rats Sad
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://www.four-legs-good.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:19 pm

LilleJente wrote:rats Sad

You missed her Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Laughing Laughing Laughing
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by coco Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:43 am

OMG just seen this!! Theo has worked WONDERS on Noisette... I've got a different bunny back! She's put weight on, is eating like a pig, and has come back stronger than ever! Theo, I can't thank you enough for looking after her while i was away! Love Love Love She's still as cheeky as ever though!

LoveLoveLoveLoveLove
coco
coco
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1758

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Very jealous but not as jealous as I would be if I didn't have my very own giant visitor.....Lola is stopping with me for two weeks Love.
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by coco Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:34 pm

another lookie Love Love Love Love

is she still with you Dawn?
coco
coco
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:39 pm

coco wrote:another lookie And this week look who has come to stay 317363 And this week look who has come to stay 317363 And this week look who has come to stay 317363 And this week look who has come to stay 317363

And this week look who has come to stay Suspect And this week look who has come to stay Suspect And this week look who has come to stay Suspect And this week look who has come to stay Suspect And this week look who has come to stay 1148 And this week look who has come to stay 1148 And this week look who has come to stay 1148 And this week look who has come to stay 1148 And this week look who has come to stay 1148 And this week look who has come to stay 1148 And this week look who has come to stay Icon_pale And this week look who has come to stay Icon_pale And this week look who has come to stay Icon_pale And this week look who has come to stay Icon_pale And this week look who has come to stay 811805 And this week look who has come to stay 811805 And this week look who has come to stay 811805 And this week look who has come to stay 811805 And this week look who has come to stay 811805 And this week look who has come to stay 811805
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by coco Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Snowy wrote:
coco wrote:another lookie And this week look who has come to stay 317363 And this week look who has come to stay 317363 And this week look who has come to stay 317363 And this week look who has come to stay 317363

And this week look who has come to stay Suspect And this week look who has come to stay Suspect And this week look who has come to stay Suspect And this week look who has come to stay Suspect And this week look who has come to stay 1148 And this week look who has come to stay 1148 And this week look who has come to stay 1148 And this week look who has come to stay 1148 And this week look who has come to stay 1148 And this week look who has come to stay 1148 And this week look who has come to stay Icon_pale And this week look who has come to stay Icon_pale And this week look who has come to stay Icon_pale And this week look who has come to stay Icon_pale And this week look who has come to stay 811805 And this week look who has come to stay 811805 And this week look who has come to stay 811805 And this week look who has come to stay 811805 And this week look who has come to stay 811805 And this week look who has come to stay 811805

OMG what an idiot Laughing Laughing Laughing I was supposed to write that on Big Bella thread, but I clicked on this one and even looked at the photos and STILL wrote that Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
coco
coco
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum