Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lot of wee....

3 posters

Go down

A lot of wee.... Empty A lot of wee....

Post by KatieB Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:43 am

I may be being completely paranoid - so I wanted to run it past you guys.

The last couple of days daisy seems to have a lot of wee. Hes fine in himself - seems quite happy and everything but weirdly he's eating some things he wouldnt normally... The wee seems quite normal - not strangely coloured or anything.

I am aware that I sound like a mad woman....

He never ever eats carrots..... but he does like the tops so I left a whole carrot down for him to eat the top....and he's munched it all.....the other day he stole a greengage (he doesnt really like sweet fruit), and then last night he nicked some cookie crumbs off of matts plate.

Now I know that these are not major issues....but its not daisy like - he's never liked carrot and never even liked bunny chocs or anything - just flatly turned them down, he just doesnt have a sweet tooth.

Could the additional wee together with this new found sweet tooth be a sign of something. Because he is on long term meds im always a bit worried about his kidneys and things.

He's due to see Mr Chitty a week on saturday.

Maybe im just too paranoid after the loss of berts.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

A lot of wee.... Empty Re: A lot of wee....

Post by Jay Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:49 am

You're not being paranoid Katie, noticing these changes is really important, as they are creatures of habit. I don't know what it could be (if anything), but if you're worried, give John a call, he's always more than happy to answer questions Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Sorry, I'm not really sure Katie, but if he's producing a lot more wee than usual, it might be worth checking with Mr C. Hmmm
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum