Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I miss you so!

2 posters

Go down

I miss you so! Empty I miss you so!

Post by lopz Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:44 pm

It's so hard without Matisse, he brought me so much joy, seeing him hobble on his castle grounds always made me grin from ear to ear. He would come to me when I arrived with the veg. Now, noone is coming, Louise is a grumpy lady, I guess we just don't like each other. Sad I feel a little cross with Louise too because she has bitten little Lucas.
I miss Matisse so much Crying or Very sad

Thinking of you all that lost a bunny recently, it's so hard isn't it?
lopz
lopz
Banned

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

I miss you so! Empty Re: I miss you so!

Post by Velvet.Tears Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Maybe she can sense your sadness and she feels like she isn't wanted. Give her time just keep cuddling her and fussing her and feeding her veg and she will come round. I have a grumpy bunny called Holly she is a stubborn little so and so lol but she does love a nice cuddle. It is hard losing a bunny I lost one of mine in March she was only a year old Sad She was very poorly and it came on all of a sudden a few hours before and she was absolutely fine her normal self it just came on Sad She was my cuddly teddy bear because she was so big and cuddly.

Last edited by Velvet.Tears on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing info)
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down