Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kind of cool

3 posters

Go down

Kind of cool Empty Kind of cool

Post by ElleyMay Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:37 pm

I was on YouTube today and I was watching the first video I saw of Hippo when he was at the rescue. Then I read the comments and was pleasantly surprised to see one left by the woman who had originally found him. (If you don't know/remember he had been found roaming the streets, very dirty, extremely thin, and with wire wrapped around his neck Sad )The woman took him in, fed him, and got him into the phenomenal rescue agency where I eventually got him from. Love I sent her a message on YouTube and she replied asking for pictures and updates! Love She has a rabbit of her own and she is a rescuer of Chinchillas, which is why she couldn't keep him. I really feel so blessed to have made this little connection (technology is amazing!) I'm very grateful to her as she literally saved my little mountain goat's life!

Now if only I could find the M&#(@* F#$(#* who abandoned him in the first place... Evil or Very Mad
ElleyMay
ElleyMay
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Kind of cool Empty Re: Kind of cool

Post by KatieB Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:28 am

Ahhh thats lovely. Its good to know that amongst the massive amount of horrible people out there there are some lovely ones too.

Lucky for hippo that she found him when she did. Lucky for Hippo you found him too.

Give him a squeeze from me.

Last edited by Katieb on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:49 am

Aww that's brilliant, she must be thrilled that he found such a loving guardian and home Very Happy
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down