Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the best toy you have for your buns?

+3
Jay
Vivi
Kate7590
7 posters

Go down

Whats the best toy you have for your buns? Empty Whats the best toy you have for your buns?

Post by Kate7590 Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:05 pm

I just wondered what sort of things you consider nessesery[sp?] to have for your buns?

Mine I dont think have much conpared to alot, but they still seem happy as they have a very large living area.

Mine have-
tunnels
boxes
a wooden rolling ball thing
boxes to hide in
an upturned large plastic dog bed which they hide in or jump on
lots of rocks to play on
and a very big garden

It doesnt sound alot, toywise so I just wondered if theres other things I should get for them?
Kate7590
Kate7590
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Whats the best toy you have for your buns? Empty Re: Whats the best toy you have for your buns?

Post by Vivi Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Mine like those plastic ball things you can get with the bell inside, they like to throw them around.

And tunnels. Smile
Vivi
Vivi
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Whats the best toy you have for your buns? Empty Re: Whats the best toy you have for your buns?

Post by Jay Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Berts used to love his treat ball, I'd break up SS pellets and put them in and he'd chase it until they were all out. He had a set of bunny dumbells that he'd lift a lot, but the thing he loved most was his clicker training - doing his assault course etc. He had a cardboard tunnel behind the sofa with a help rug bunched up at the end and he'd spend a long time digging and biting through to the other side. He liked throwing willow sticks around too, but never really bothered with the hay in the loo roll thing Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:28 pm

The kids dropped a peg into the run from the washing line unbeknown to me, well until I saw Hazel and Faline tossing it around!! I put a skittle and a ball in there for that purpose but they prefer this clothes peg!
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Anything skirting board flavoured! ha ha

He loves his little barrel with a bell in it and he also has a ring with some wooden bunnies on it. He loves to throw it in the air, we quite often have a game of catch with it.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:19 pm

I bought mine a treat ball but Wolfie just ate a hole in it to get the treats! Took him about an hour the first day they had it. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

They love those expandable tunnels but apart from that, they don't really like toys.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:54 am

Josephine abandoned her toys when I adopted Bruce. Apparently a very attention-demanding bunny three times her size was enough for her!

For my two, though, cardboard boxes are a MUST. They go through them really fast and they love to rip and tear.

They also have two tunnels where they like to hide from me when they suspect me of wanting to pick them up Very Happy
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down