Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wowwee, Carlton needs one of these!!!

+13
Babybunnies4
Faunus
Jay
Thea Bobbin Roo
Beth
Becki
Lou and the Buns
Karina
racheld69
*lily*
Snowy
buddabun
Laura
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

wowwee, Carlton needs one of these!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: wowwee, Carlton needs one of these!!!

Post by Becca6 Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:13 pm

I saw it yesterday and thought it looked great. Mine are still chewing their way through their Cardboard Guy Castle though, and I've got the Room with a View which I haven't put together yet Embarassed so not sure I've got anywhere to put one Laughing Laughing but my two would love it so might have to have another look.
Becca6
Becca6
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

wowwee, Carlton needs one of these!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: wowwee, Carlton needs one of these!!!

Post by Laura Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:40 pm

Becki wrote:Ohh I SO have to get one of these next payday, Daniel is a hidey-box FANATIC - They'd both loooove it!! Those of you who've said its expensive, just think how much you've spent on smaller less expensive toys which the bunsters havent so much as looked at - recon its tons more than this Laughing

:luv: Daniel!

i bet Carlton will take one look and go "pffft, give me an eggbox to destroy" Laughing or he'd just pee in it until it collapsed! Laughing
Laura
Laura
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rice Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:21 pm

Ooh that looks like so much fun!! I might have to order one, or more... Wink
Rice
Rice
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2718
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:44 am

Ooh ooh ooh.

How fantastic is this. Need to order some stuff from the HE so the question is with three sets of bunnies how many can I afford to order confused And how will I sneak them past the OH!
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2