Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Meaning of 'Snowed In' & Poppy-Dog Snow Video

+6
Sixer
NSD
Indie22
Jay
Catsknickers
Happy Hoppers
10 posters

Go down

The Meaning of 'Snowed In' & Poppy-Dog Snow Video Empty The Meaning of 'Snowed In' & Poppy-Dog Snow Video

Post by Happy Hoppers Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:23 am

This is my garden last night at 10pm:

The Meaning of 'Snowed In' & Poppy-Dog Snow Video 156000_1716424637094_1432575835_1878515_3160003_n

and then at 8am this morning!:

The Meaning of 'Snowed In' & Poppy-Dog Snow Video 150393_1717077373412_1432575835_1879821_5435141_n

As you can see I am going to have to dig the rabbits out, and it is STILL snowing. I'm officially snowed in. All transport, except walking, has been suspended. My DH has been walking to work for well over an hour and said that the City Road looks like something out of a disaster movie, hundreds of people walking along the main road towards the city center, police cars with blues & twos on doing.....5mph, and abandoned cars left, right and center (plus he had to push some fool in a beamer who was trying to drive).

This is Poppy trying to do her business this morning, excuse our voices/laughter/teasing:

Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

The Meaning of 'Snowed In' & Poppy-Dog Snow Video Empty Re: The Meaning of 'Snowed In' & Poppy-Dog Snow Video

Post by Catsknickers Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:28 am

LOVE the vid, Poppy nearly had to have search and rescue after her!!!! I am trying to upload snow bun vids!
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

The Meaning of 'Snowed In' & Poppy-Dog Snow Video Empty Re: The Meaning of 'Snowed In' & Poppy-Dog Snow Video

Post by Jay Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:09 am

Laughing Poppy looks well happy! I feel so cheated not having the snow, but that does look pretty serious. hope you get some respite soon Sooz.
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:20 am

It's actually piled up against the windows now! Still going. It's a novelty trying to walk through it but just found the car refusing to start (just wanted to tick it over, in the car park the snow is up to my knees, so no hope of driving) and the novelty is fast fading.

My poor car.
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie22 Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Im about the same here, dont know where you are. Its been pretty constant since sunday night and now a bit annoying.

Indie22
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2010-03-08

http://www.eladonnsreptiles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:36 am

Naw poor poppy! the snow looks amazing but must be so limiting and frustrating
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:43 pm

And there's me getting grumpy with the half inch of snow in my back garden!

Poppy looks like she is enjoying it at any rate Smile
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by becky Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Shocked Thats a lot of snow! Love the video Laughing Laughing x

becky
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2714
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Awwww poor Poppy. Imagine having to bare your bum in that weather! Laughing Laughing

What a lot of snow you have. Shocked I saw on the news it was bad over Sheffield, but that is ridiculous.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:41 pm

It is ridiculous. Not left the house since the disaster Tuesday night. Work are not impressed but it is just too dangerous, I hurt my back/sciatica on the walk home Tuesday and it is agonising today.
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Your work can just poke off! You are pregnant and need to look after yourself. Honestly, it is a bar and will be there in the morning when the snow has gone. Grrrrrr
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:42 am

Hahaha! I love the bounding through the snow! lovely!
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Ha ha ha she's having a fab time!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down