Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO Snowy and anyone else who wants a look!!

+6
Vince the bunny
NickieM
Lottie
Velvet.Tears
KatieB
alio
10 posters

Go down

FAO Snowy and anyone else who wants a look!! Empty FAO Snowy and anyone else who wants a look!!

Post by alio Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Thought you might like to see a couple of pics of Bonnie, they were taken on my phone so are a bit rubbish, sorry. She has put on 200g so far and is doing really well!!!

This is her story if you missed it Very Happy

https://happyhoppers.forumotion.co.uk/t10292-another-4-unwanted-bunnies

FAO Snowy and anyone else who wants a look!! 23012011833

FAO Snowy and anyone else who wants a look!! 23012011830

FAO Snowy and anyone else who wants a look!! 23012011828

Love Love Love
alio
alio
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

FAO Snowy and anyone else who wants a look!! Empty Re: FAO Snowy and anyone else who wants a look!!

Post by KatieB Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 pm

What a beautiful girl...her tilt looks a little better from the last pics...is she recovering?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

FAO Snowy and anyone else who wants a look!! Empty Re: FAO Snowy and anyone else who wants a look!!

Post by Velvet.Tears Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Aww isn't she just beautiful nose rubs to Bonnie Love
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by alio Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Katieb wrote:What a beautiful girl...her tilt looks a little better from the last pics...is she recovering?

I find it quite hard to judge seeing her everyday but I do think she is more upright and the vet felt she was at her check up. She still does have times when she looks quite tilted but certainly is getting around better and more confidently. Unfortunately, she is still in quarantine in my bedroom at the moment so her space is not as huge as I would like but she gets lots of free range time and manages a few binkys. When she has more room she can start doing some more physio which I hope will help too. Very Happy
alio
alio
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by alio Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Velvet.Tears wrote:Aww isn't she just beautiful nose rubs to Bonnie Love

Dutyfully delivered for you Very Happy
alio
alio
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:14 pm

She's beautiful!
Lottie
Lottie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2010-01-05

http://www.flickr.com/photos/milkyfactory/

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:04 pm

She looks so much better than the last photos. I think the angle of her head tilt has improved a lot. She is a very pretty bunny and I hope she makes a recovery and has a happy life. She's a lucky girl. Love Love Love
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:21 pm

What a pretty bunny FAO Snowy and anyone else who wants a look!! 317363 She has a gorgeous face, what a cutie!
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Wow I think there is a real improvement there. Bless her heart. I am a bit clueless with head tilt, is it caused by EC and how do they treat it. She is so lucky to be with you x Thumbs Up And sooo beautiful too x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:12 pm

She seems much better from the photos. Well done on taking care of her. She looks so beautiful and elegant Love What a gorgeous girl
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by alio Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Catswhiskas wrote:Wow I think there is a real improvement there. Bless her heart. I am a bit clueless with head tilt, is it caused by EC and how do they treat it. She is so lucky to be with you x Thumbs Up And sooo beautiful too x

EC can be a cause or an ear infection so the usual course of action is to treat with panacur, metacam and antibiotics to cover all angles, for a month. There is also a not very used antibiotic which we will try at the end of 4 weeks, if she still has the tilt to see if that helps. I am also giving her daily neck rubs and fun physio to help her use her neck more. You can also use acupuncture to help too. However, she may never be totally upright but we will have done our best. I think luckily this little one will be able to live a full active life even if she makes no further improvement Very Happy
alio
alio
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Bless her heart x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:48 pm

She is lovely, I think she looks better too. Bless her. Sending nose rubs. x
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:43 am

Awwwww I missed this!, she looks fantastic, I can see a real improvement in her, her tilt is not so noticable now, well done, you have done a brilliant job with her
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down