Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's evening game...

4 posters

Go down

Shadow's evening game... Empty Shadow's evening game...

Post by AprilGirl Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:06 pm

He just know's when it's bed time and bolts out the front room. Every time I think he's making his way to bed in the kitchen (stoopid hoomin) he hops towards the door where on the other side lies his supper and fresh hay, me following telling him what a good boy he is then whoosh he darts left and under the dining table where he hides between the chair legs thinking I can't see him (stoopid hoomin) I start crawling under the table pushing chairs as I go so he hops out the other side (with I'm sure a glint in his eye) so I crawl back out and walk round to get him so he hops back under so I crawl in that side, you can see how this goes I'm sure, I won't go on Shocked I know if I can corner him just right or make him believe I've given up (after 15 or so mins) he'll hop back into the front room where I can close the door and then reenact the game but round and round and round and round the rug. How hard can it be to catch a little, quick footed, sleek and dashing young man?

I'll tell you it's very hard, but he enjoys it and truthfully so do I.

So I'm off to bed now exhausted and hoping he's locked safely in his bedroom I can't do another game of hide and hop tonight!

Night HH's sleep well Sleep
x
AprilGirl
AprilGirl
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Shadow's evening game... Empty Re: Shadow's evening game...

Post by Jay Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:10 am

Laughing I love the chase games, he just sounds so adorable as well as being such a stunner Love
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:21 am

That sounds so funny. Boy can they move fast!

Wolfie has been a horror this last week to put to bed. He just stands in front of the open door of the hutch and doesn't go in. If I make a move towards him, he darts away and we start the dinner dance again! Grrrrrrrrr
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:02 am

Ha ha naughty bunnies. Josephine absolutely refuses to go inside until she has had enough, she'll run up to the door like Wolfie and then runs away!
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down