Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pimp my Cage!

3 posters

Go down

Pimp my Cage! Empty Pimp my Cage!

Post by Yodaphine Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Bein a bit arty, when I look at Roo's cage I cant help thinkin how dull it looks! Sure it has her pink litter tray, and her ickle bowl with carrots on it, but thats it, its not really personal to her! Even Mishkas cage looks more girly than Roo's with her hand made purple fleece hammock! And since the pic below was taken she now has a bright red space pod too!
Pimp my Cage! P1702110
All I wanted was a pink cage for Roo, but couldnt find one anywhere Hissy ...Roo has an indoor cage, y'know the ones with the plastic trays, so Im pretty limited to how im able to personalise it for her, but I have had a couple of ideas...First one being a Thumper decal to put on the outside of her plastic tray (part of the reason I fell in love with her is because she reminded me of Thumper) Obviously the decal will be pink to match the one im getting done of her name, not black like in the pic....
Pimp my Cage! Thumpe10
And I was also thinkin of gettin 'Ruby~Roo' in this writing....Pimp my Cage! Writin10
Im also thinkin of gettin one of those signs that Charlottes sister makes to hang on the wall above her cage, but am still thinkin of what I would want it to say...maybe some bunny related quote...I dunno scratch so if anyone has any ideas for that one please let me know! But also, Im intrigued, have any of you guys personalised your buns cages? If so I would love to see pics! I have said from the moment I got Roo, that my in my next house she will have her very own beatrix potter themed bedroom, where she can do what she likes when im out at work, somethin kinda like this...Pimp my Cage! Beatri10 But until then all I can do is pimp her cage...this time next yr Roo, this time next yr! Wink

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Pimp my Cage! Empty Re: Pimp my Cage!

Post by KatieB Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Roo is a very lucky bun.....Of course if you really wanted to make things bunny heaven....you need paintings of wires, nibbled wood and treats! Laughing
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:37 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i can feel some 'pimp my hutch' lightbulb moments happening soon Pimp my Cage! 497709
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Yodaphine Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Katieb wrote:Roo is a very lucky bun.....Of course if you really wanted to make things bunny heaven....you need paintings of wires, nibbled wood and treats! Laughing
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down