Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apple Time

3 posters

Go down

Apple Time Empty Apple Time

Post by Ruffin Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:54 am

[b]I have just given Jazz and Fizz there morning treet of a piece of apple originaly for being good bunns in the office No No that didnt last long. Fizz seems to gobble down her food maby because she was nearly starved when she was found Jazz on the other hand takes his time and I just love watching him enjoying his food. When Fizz has finished her piece of apple well before Jazz she will try and nick what he has left and I have to try and keep her away. This morning Jazz obviously fed up with this ran off with his apple to hide only thing is the little dope ran round the room twice then ended back up in the same place that he started Laughing Laughing If theres no apple left to nick as well she will put her mouth under his chin and catch the drops of juice as they fall from his mouth Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Apple Time Empty Re: Apple Time

Post by Corrina Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:58 am

Bless them, she clearly likes apple!!

Corrina
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Laughing I love it when they get something prized and run off with it - Not so social after all, these buns Laughing
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down