Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy]

+4
NSD
Lottie
KatieB
Amelia66
8 posters

Go down

the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy] Empty the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy]

Post by Amelia66 Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:25 pm

So i thought i would put up some pictures of the other animals i live with apart from my little bunny. These pics are a bit old, and i will probably update them at some point. Will do them in the order that i got them.

Heineken and Guthrie
the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy] Etru6w

the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy] 23vjdhy

the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy] 2lxebti

the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy] 2hs51e1

the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy] 30vp46w

these are my two Chinese hamsters, they are brothers and lived together up until recently when they had to be split sue to fighting. Guthrie now lives with my bf and Heineken stayed here with me. Guthrie isn't really a people hamster and will nab a treat and flee, where as Heineken once picked up it pretty happy to run about on you digging in/under your clothes to make a nice bed lol

Luna, Harry and Mrs Brisby - Mice

the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy] K2im39
Luna

the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy] 67467p
Harry

the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy] 29yqmc5

Mrs bris

My three female mice all live together, fascinating to watch and always trying to escape they keep me amused. Harry has ballooned in size and it is suspected she has a tumor, other than that they all live a happy very active life

Joey

the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy] 2qce2k1

the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy] V4crxw

He was a rescue robo hamster given to me by my bf on my 21st birthday. He was given up due to fighting giving him ripped ears and minimal fur on his bum that never grew back. He has just battled with mites and is now deteriorating due to old age, i keep him as comfortable as i can in his old age.

Fizzgig

the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy] I78k6h

possibly the loudest syrian ever, especially when i'm trying to sleep Laughing Noise is lessened by double sided selotaping the bars she chews, much to her annoyance. She likes to investigate everything, especially hands in her cage and is the first animal up and at the side of her cage when anyone comes in the room .... looking for treats i think.

And that is all the monsters that live with me .... well they small furry ones anyways
Laughing
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy] Empty Re: the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy]

Post by KatieB Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Awwwwww They are all so cute!!!

Fizzgig..... Love
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy] Empty Re: the other furry creatures that share my home [pic heavy]

Post by Lottie Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Haaaammmiiiiies!

I have hamsters too, love them to pieces.
Lottie
Lottie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2010-01-05

http://www.flickr.com/photos/milkyfactory/

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:56 am

Cute!!!
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:33 am

Gorgeous Love
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:14 pm

hehe Fizzgig, good choice of name Wink I love The Dark Crystal. Cutie petssss Love
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Gorgeous! I love seeing everyones animal pics on here.

Corrina
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:20 pm

unfortunately i checked my little joey last night and he had decided it was his time to make the journey to the bridge, sleep well little one.

I love my little hammies! i cant see how anyone cant like them, or say they all are bitey. None of my pets bie, or even try too..... they my nibble your finger nails but thats about all lol.

Also lilyGrace i'm glad someone else knows the dark crystal, i love that film <3
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:18 pm

I have a hammy too, they are wonderful little things.

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down