Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored bunnys!

3 posters

Go down

Bored bunnys! Empty Bored bunnys!

Post by LilyGrace Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Luna and Thistle seem to have become rather bored over the last few days, not sure what has brought it on but I'm off to the shops to find some things for them to chew...or something!!! I have bought them a bundle of willow sticks a week or so ago, but just lying them on the floor they don't seem very interested in them and I also tried hanging them up. Anyone got any suggestions on how to get them to chew them instead of my door frames?? It's becoming silly now! They are napping atm, well Thistle is trying to and Luna has taken to licking his eye Shocked The poor lad! I've also just noticed around his tail area has gone a distinct shade of grey, must be all the stress of being ill Laughing

I have got food related things to keep them amused, but bar making them very fat I think I need to find some new things to keep them interested...perhaps flower pots and such might be good! Also thinking of putting soil in their dig box - I know brave move seeing as we are indoors butttt I thought they'd enjoy it and hey they make enough mess with everything else so what's a bit of dirt at the end of it all ?!Razz
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Bored bunnys! Empty Re: Bored bunnys!

Post by KatieB Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Have you tried a willow ball hun. The one I have has toys inside, and raffia stuff to pull out, he loves it.

I feel your skirting board pain. I really do.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Snuffie used to be a chewer despite having toys but he has calmed down in his senior years.

Our walls, skirting boards, doors, furniture and anything else he has chewed, are still very much in evidence!!

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:36 pm

They do love the willow balls Katie, although destroy them within a matter of minutes haha. I did get that one with toys in before, but it was quite expensive - I'll have a look online n see if I can find cheaper options. I found nothing in the petshop or garden shops Sad. I think I will bring them down to the living room later and hope a change of scenery keeps them busy for a while!

I do tell my mum about the chewing and carpet pulling, but she never goes in my room so I feel the extent of damage may be a bit of a shock Shocked
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Oh dear! You had better give her a drink first!!!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down