Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on my lot.

3 posters

Go down

Update on my lot. Empty Update on my lot.

Post by Kate7590 Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Sorry I havent been around for ages! Its been all go this end with one thing and another!

Iv really missed being here so thought I would update, and try and get on here alot more Very Happy

Well my 3 girls have now stopped trying to dig for freedom...and how did I stop them?? I gave them a massive plastic dog bed, turned upside down in their garden, and they have dug a burrow under the back of it. so they have a bit of a pop hole kinda thing!
Well it stops them getting into my garden lol

Poor little Opal is still the odd one out, Charlie gets on great with everyone. Hazel and Annie are very close but poor Opal gets picked on a bit and chased every now and then, BUT has recently found that Charlie is a very good protector!

Every morning when I go to let them out I am greeted with 4 little noses pushed up against the door, waiting to get out. They then walk past me and sit on the deck waiting for their daily handful of barley rings!

Iv found that they really love having a bit of a spritz with the hosepipe....when I mist the lawn in the evenings they all sit by the mesh and watch me, so I have started misting them and they sit there grooming themselves, [its only a VERY fine mist] and they can get away if they didnt like it lol

Well I think thats about it for now. I promise to try and spend more time here! x
Kate7590
Kate7590
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Update on my lot. Empty Re: Update on my lot.

Post by KatieB Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:46 pm

AWww how lovely to have an update on them all. They all sound like they are having a fab time of it all.

Completely lovely x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Loving the hose pipe mist Laughing Bless them, they sound as if they're forming a little community of sorts!

Nice to see you back Wave
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate7590 Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:41 am

Thanks both Smile
Kate7590
Kate7590
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down