Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please can I have some Vibes for Ruby/ Still separated

+9
Josephine
Jay
NickieM
Thumper2001
KatieB
LilyGrace
Felix&Willow
Fliss&Penelope
Tuckerbunnies
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Please can I have some Vibes for Ruby/ Still separated - Page 2 Empty Re: Please can I have some Vibes for Ruby/ Still separated

Post by Felix&Willow Sat May 07, 2011 9:52 am

Ah poor ruby and poor u guys, hope mister behaves himself and whatever has caused the change in their relationship can be rectified x
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Please can I have some Vibes for Ruby/ Still separated - Page 2 Empty Re: Please can I have some Vibes for Ruby/ Still separated

Post by NSD Sat May 07, 2011 11:43 am

What a horrible thing to happen. I'd definitely keep them separate at least until Ruby is fully healed. Have they behaved any differently after being separated temporarily? If putting them in play pens next to each other doesn't work, maybe separating them so they don't see each other at all for a few days might help.

Sending vibes for a healed bond, these silly bunnies
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat May 07, 2011 12:58 pm

I am so sorry about this my darling, I can understand your tears, I would be the same.

I think what you are doing is right, let them still see each other but not be able to have any contact.

I am senduing healing viubes and friendly ones too, which hopefully will reach Charlie and make him friendly again. Please keep us posted.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Please can I have some Vibes for Ruby/ Still separated - Page 2 Empty Update on Charlie & Ruby.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat May 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Found out that poor Ruby has a bite near her tail so no doubt that happened when she screamed yesterday Sad I've put some wound powder on it for her. They have spent the night in seperate pens next to each other and they sit side by side and seem to want to be together but I am going to wait till Ruby is fully healed because how awful it would be for her to go through all that with the Op to end up getting a serious bite from Charlie. Mike and I may have to take turns in sitting in the pen with them when we let them back together.
I am just going to put some photo's of them that I just took in the Photoshoot section Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat May 07, 2011 1:23 pm

I will have a look for those photos love and I hope this is sorted out for you soon.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Sat May 07, 2011 10:02 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Found out that poor Ruby has a bite near her tail so no doubt that happened when she screamed yesterday Sad I've put some wound powder on it for her. They have spent the night in seperate pens next to each other and they sit side by side and seem to want to be together but I am going to wait till Ruby is fully healed because how awful it would be for her to go through all that with the Op to end up getting a serious bite from Charlie. Mike and I may have to take turns in sitting in the pen with them when we let them back together.
I am just going to put some photo's of them that I just took in the Photoshoot section Smile

I am so sorry Maysie, how are they doing now? hope Ruby is picking up, sending you hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat May 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Snowy wrote:
Tuckerbunnies wrote:Found out that poor Ruby has a bite near her tail so no doubt that happened when she screamed yesterday Sad I've put some wound powder on it for her. They have spent the night in seperate pens next to each other and they sit side by side and seem to want to be together but I am going to wait till Ruby is fully healed because how awful it would be for her to go through all that with the Op to end up getting a serious bite from Charlie. Mike and I may have to take turns in sitting in the pen with them when we let them back together.

I am so sorry Maysie, how are they doing now? hope Ruby is picking up, sending you hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Ruby seem's ok in herself she's eating well and the swelling has gone down a bit and she and Charlie seem to spend the day sat at each side of the pen and so I'm hoping that is a good sign Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sun May 08, 2011 7:43 am

I'm really sorry to hear about Ruby, poor girl. I hope they can re-bond when she's better, lots of vibes for you and these two.
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun May 08, 2011 1:46 pm

More loving vibes on its way. Poor little Ruby, I hope they make friends again soon.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Sun May 08, 2011 1:47 pm

So pleased that the swelling has gone down and I think it's a good sign that they are lying next to each other, maybe leave them like that for a few days and see how they are then, still sending vibes for Ruby xx
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun May 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Snowy wrote:So pleased that the swelling has gone down and I think it's a good sign that they are lying next to each other, maybe leave them like that for a few days and see how they are then, still sending vibes for Ruby xx

Thanks Theo xx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Please can I have some Vibes for Ruby/ Still separated - Page 2 Empty Update 18th May (Wed)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed May 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Although we keep trying Ruby and Charlie are still not together. We put them together and they are ok and then Charlie will walk up to Ruby and sniff her and she turns round and lunges at him and then he chases her and we have to stop it then as he will bite her bottom.
I suppose Ruby is still a little bit tender after her Op and is wary of Charlie hurting her . We are determined to get them back together but I think it may take longer than we hoped. We have so many bondings to do at the moment, we are hoping to bond Kenzo with Katie and Koko, Jamie with Chudleigh Flint, Gypsy hopefully with Parsley but he is an old boy and set in his ways.

Oh well fingers crossed for Ruby and Charlie Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed May 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Sending lots of bonding vibes honey, would be lovely to see these gorgeous babies back in love.

I really hope it works out. Please keep us updated. Sending nose rubs!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu May 19, 2011 2:56 pm

I do hope they come back together soon love, as you say, Ruby is probably a little sore.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Thu May 19, 2011 3:02 pm

I really hope it works out, if anyone can do it, the doolittles can Very Happy Very Happy Gypsy and Parsely look they they would make a handsome pair two fluff balls with eyes! Laughing
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2