Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction central tonight!

+3
KatieB
Rosie Rabbit
LilyGrace
7 posters

Go down

Destruction central tonight! Empty Destruction central tonight!

Post by LilyGrace Wed May 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Luna is absolutely intent on destroying the carpet tonight and last night she was too, no matter what I do to distract her or put things in the way...giver her things to gnaw and play with she is not having it No I think I have given up and am just going to have to buy a new carpet when we move out because the ship has sailed for trying to stop her Laughing Because I'm not here all the time she's done a lot of damage in a few hours and Thistles picked up the bad habits from her.

Silly buns!
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Destruction central tonight! Empty Re: Destruction central tonight!

Post by Rosie Rabbit Wed May 04, 2011 11:16 pm

Oh dear! Bunnies do seem to know when they're being particularly naughty, don't they? Rolling Eyes

It's so frustrating when you provide them with things to chew and play with and they just ignore them in favour of your walls and carpets!
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Wed May 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Indeed! I just tried to take a photo of her hard at work, but she appears to be taking a break and having a drink Laughing
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Wed May 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Laughing All that destruction is thirsty work!
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu May 05, 2011 7:40 am

Little Monkeys!

Its like they get fixated on doing something isnt it and they wont give up until they are satisfied they have done the task they set out to do!

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Thu May 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Haha, that's exactly it Katie! There's literally no stopping them Laughing
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu May 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Why is it with bunnies that when you try to block off an area that you don't want them to go in and no matter how interesting you make the space they are in ....they always want to go in the no go areas anyway Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Thu May 05, 2011 2:22 pm

I know! Also they have never taken an interest in my books, the other night I caught them eating a crime thriller and last night I woke up to see them both eyeing them up looking to decide which one to chew next and as Thistle went to pull one off he noticed I was awake and legged it Laughing
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffin Tue May 10, 2011 2:56 pm

[b]Ruffin onle goes in the lounge when we are with her but tries her best to destroy the rug and nibble on furniture. If she manages to get in on the odd ocasion when we are not there she just lays down and chills we know this as we watched her through the window last week its as if she knowes it winds us up Laughing
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Tue May 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Haha! Typical Rabbit Rolling Eyes
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by charyuop Tue May 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Ruffin wrote:[b]Ruffin onle goes in the lounge when we are with her but tries her best to destroy the rug and nibble on furniture. If she manages to get in on the odd ocasion when we are not there she just lays down and chills we know this as we watched her through the window last week its as if she knowes it winds us up Laughing

BunnyBoo does the same. He went few times behind the couch and no matter how we protected it, he managed to chew our phone line 5 times. So now that the phone line is in another room (what we have to do for them LOL) he had to find out a new way to make us "mad". So he started going in the same spot and digs on the floor few times and then starts chewing the couch. He is way past being scared of our "stop", "NO" or other hundreds of words he used to mind. Now he stops only when he hears us walking towards him. We started spraying him with water and at first he was scared as hell, now I think he takes it as a game. As he sees us taking the spray bottle he quickly slips under the couch to come out of the other side. But we checked, when we not in the room he doesn't do it. It is just like a "do you want to bet I can get you mad?" game LOL

charyuop
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue May 10, 2011 7:06 pm

charyuop wrote:
Ruffin wrote:[b]Ruffin onle goes in the lounge when we are with her but tries her best to destroy the rug and nibble on furniture. If she manages to get in on the odd ocasion when we are not there she just lays down and chills we know this as we watched her through the window last week its as if she knowes it winds us up Laughing

BunnyBoo does the same. He went few times behind the couch and no matter how we protected it, he managed to chew our phone line 5 times. So now that the phone line is in another room (what we have to do for them LOL) he had to find out a new way to make us "mad". So he started going in the same spot and digs on the floor few times and then starts chewing the couch. He is way past being scared of our "stop", "NO" or other hundreds of words he used to mind. Now he stops only when he hears us walking towards him. We started spraying him with water and at first he was scared as hell, now I think he takes it as a game. As he sees us taking the spray bottle he quickly slips under the couch to come out of the other side. But we checked, when we not in the room he doesn't do it. It is just like a "do you want to bet I can get you mad?" game LOL

That is sooo funny!!!!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by wizbit Tue May 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Why does it seem that our buns find it much more fun to chew our stuff than the toys we give them Laughing

wizbit
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down