Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have discovered why Luna has been such a grump..

2 posters

Go down

I have discovered why Luna has been such a grump.. Empty I have discovered why Luna has been such a grump..

Post by LilyGrace Thu May 19, 2011 4:44 pm

So Luna seems to have been grumpy for a few weeks now....and I just thought she was having a bad few moments...but it's not getting any better/stopping. Today I picked her up and thought I'd check her hocks as I never do...and they look rather sore...a bit dry and one looks like she might have trodden on a stone or something and it dug in but it's pretty much healed now. So I think that is why she's been a bit temperamental. OH has been sent out to buy sudocrem, atm just putting the tea tree cream on her feet but it comes off so easily Rolling Eyes
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

I have discovered why Luna has been such a grump.. Empty Re: I have discovered why Luna has been such a grump..

Post by Jay Thu May 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Ouchee, that explains a few things - and possibly the pain she was in the other day caused her not to eat - it's good to know what caused it, I hope she feels better soon.
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

I have discovered why Luna has been such a grump.. Empty Re: I have discovered why Luna has been such a grump..

Post by LilyGrace Thu May 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Thanks! I feel so bad I hadn't checked her feet, I check Thistles all the time with him being a rex...but it just didn't click it could be her feet. Thinking about it she hasn't properly ran around or binkied since she got grumpy Sad. My poor girl...at least I know now and can monitor it!
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down