Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking Bunny Boarding in Devon - East Devon if poss!

3 posters

Go down

Seeking Bunny Boarding in Devon - East Devon if poss! Empty Seeking Bunny Boarding in Devon - East Devon if poss!

Post by Rachel_C Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Hello there happy hoppers i live in East Devon and trying to find anyone who does bunny boarding for a week in August i have two house bunnies so I don't have a hutch or a cage as such as they free roam- i do have a small hutch which they snooze in and eat out of thats all but is not suitable for them to "be in".

They are called Smudge and Misty , both rescue rabbits and Smudge white and black one is a mini lop x lion head ( we think) and Misty ( grey) is urrh well kinda lop eared as you can see from the pic and grey coloured lol - no idea of bread but a dwarf lop (ish) we think ! She is a little nervous but a good bunny and Smudge at times of stress, if the weather suddenly gets hot something like that he can have a bit of colic (small poos , little withdrawn ) however i manage this myself with Protexin a little dapped in bowl on some veggies and he happy takes medience from a bowl which is useful so no scuffles over that Smile hes just a little prone at times thats why i am keen i have someone who knows to look out for this stuff just in case,however 2 years ago we went away and he was fine.

They are fully vacc'd as well , they do not bite very sweet temperaments and are litter trained here at least ! my family member who normally has them cant look after them while we are away due to breathing difficulies , hay and rabbits make this worse. I am just keen to find somone passionate and rabbit savvy nearby who could look after them.

Please drop me a line if you can or know anyone , i know they would be grateful xx

Thank you
Seeking Bunny Boarding in Devon - East Devon if poss! Smudge13
Seeking Bunny Boarding in Devon - East Devon if poss! Misty210
Seeking Bunny Boarding in Devon - East Devon if poss! Misty310
Rachel_C
Rachel_C
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Seeking Bunny Boarding in Devon - East Devon if poss! Empty Re: Seeking Bunny Boarding in Devon - East Devon if poss!

Post by KatieB Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Hi Rachael,

Welcome to HH.

I saw your post on FB. i hope someone can help you. House buns and holidays are such a worry.

Your buns are completely completely gorgeous!!!

Loving the bunny flop pic.

Good luck hun x x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Seeking Bunny Boarding in Devon - East Devon if poss! Empty Re: Seeking Bunny Boarding in Devon - East Devon if poss!

Post by Rachel_C Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Thank you , fingers crossed x
Rachel_C
Rachel_C
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Gorgeous buns Love Love

We do bunny boarding but sadly we are in North Yorkshire which is a long way from Devon

but maybe this will help http://www.findpetboarding.com/rabbitboarding/uk/england/south_west/ Thumbs Up

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum