Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So excited "I could crush a grape"

3 posters

Go down

So excited "I could crush a grape"  Empty So excited "I could crush a grape"

Post by Maximus Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Was not sure to put this as intro or photo, but decided on this as I am an existing member. Unfotunately not posted for a while as my father was taken ill over 8 months ago and still remains in hospital. A brief intro/reminder though will try keep it short.

I am Sarah and I rescues Max , my dwaft lop 18 months ago, I was new to the rabbit things and had a few teethig problems (Me not Max) but have got through them and Max is an angel. I converted him to a house rabbit.

So excited "I could crush a grape"  Photo0686

Next came Henry (poor boy) he was brought round to my son the same day my dad went into hosp. my son sorted Max's old hutch and took him in aged 8 weeks (we think). The neighbours left their rabbits together after having Henry and when looked in hutch 8 weeks later Surprise! another 8 :roll:r He is still an outdoor rabbit however comes in the house every night for a run around. Such a good boy and uses his litter tray always.

So excited "I could crush a grape"  Harry

Then there is my recent bundle of fluff - Poppy A friend who shows and breeds gave her to me to cheer me up Aaaaarrrhhhh!!!!!! She is a lion head and so so cute.

So excited "I could crush a grape"  Poppyshome2
So excited "I could crush a grape"  Pppyshome
So excited "I could crush a grape"  Poppy

Thanks for looking Wave
Maximus
Maximus
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

So excited "I could crush a grape"  Empty Re: So excited "I could crush a grape"

Post by Velvet.Tears Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:10 pm

awww Poppy, how cute do you look in those little bows Love
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

So excited "I could crush a grape"  Empty Re: So excited "I could crush a grape"

Post by KatieB Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi Maximus,

Welcome again to HH.

Your buns are all very pretty.

Sorry to hear that your dad has been poorly it must be a tough time for you, I hope he is better soon. x x

Poppy is a very cute wee thing. The bows are pretty. Would you mind if I ask you a question...

Do you leave the bows on her? its just that buns use their ears to regulate their temperature and communicate along with hear. They pass the blood through the ear to keep them cool. The hairbands are likely to be restricting the blood flow as well as stopping her using her ears naturally.

Please dont be offended - we all started to learn somewhere, and Im not criticising you either, its just I was reading about bun ears recently in an article.

Please feel free to ask us anything you like - we have lots of info here - everything from living with house buns to appropriate hutch and run sizes and everything in between.

Looking forward to getting to know all your lovely buns better x x

Katie
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:47 am

No bunny's were harmed in the making of this photo Very Happy
The bows are for photo purpose only and remove straight away PROMISE!!
I look forwad to getting to know everyone again
Maximus
Maximus
New Hopper
New Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:24 am

Henry looks so cheeky! I do love a cheeky bun x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:05 pm

OMG Just realised I called him Henry (thats my nephew lol) he is Harry bunny! Sorry a blonde moment I do know my bunnies Lol. At the moment we are watching the bonding session on Max and Harry. No fur flying just lots of humping going on and running round in circles. Wish me luck any advice greatly appreciated.

Sarah
Maximus
Maximus
New Hopper
New Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:38 pm

how is the bonding going today? Would be so lovely hear they are snuggled together!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum