Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the naughtiest thing your bun has chomped/done...

+3
KatieB
Corrina
JoeyBunsMum
7 posters

Go down

What's the naughtiest thing your bun has chomped/done... Empty What's the naughtiest thing your bun has chomped/done...

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 pm

After reading some of the antics your buns get up to, I thought it'd be fun to hear what was the naughtiest thing they've done or eaten...

I'll start then. Below is what our late Barney managed to do:

Bit through the phone wire. He was unsupervised for 1/2 a minute..
Bit through the water meter cable
Jumped 3 foot up onto the worktop and munched a basil plant (he did this twice, I didn't know they could jump THAT high)
Jumped 3 foot up onto the worktop to grab a coconut snackbar and took it back to his hidewaway
Jumped up and somehow got behind the washer which was blocked off (or not No ) for his safety and burrowed a big hole in the plaster. Needless to
say we had to rescue him out.
And probably the worst was nibbled the cable on the fridge (yes,which was blocked off FOR HIS SAFETY)

He was far more ahead of the game than us!

As for little Joey the worst thing he's done is have a go at the table legs Laughing

Fran

Last edited by JoeyBunsMum on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

What's the naughtiest thing your bun has chomped/done... Empty Re: What's the naughtiest thing your bun has chomped/done...

Post by Corrina Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Oh Barney!! You are in good company....

My late Roberta pulled a full load of washing out of the machine and chewed holes in everything, she once tried to steal my jeans off the washing line as well! She was also known for leaping onto high-up sufaces.

My late Flopsy grabbed a cheese sandwich off my then 4 year-old and ran off with it, then tried to come back for her Club biscuit!

My late Benjamin disconnected us from the internet.

Plus the numerous plants, shrubs etc that have been destroyed!!

Corrina
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Back to top Go down

What's the naughtiest thing your bun has chomped/done... Empty Re: What's the naughtiest thing your bun has chomped/done...

Post by KatieB Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:15 pm

I love this thread!

God where do I start with the boy.

In one sitting - tv power lead, scart lead, dvd power lead, ariel cable, playstation power lead, both playstation controller lead. Before hopping down the hall to take out the telephone and electricity to the telephone.

He has eaten
a massive hole in our fabric sofa which had to be binned
three living room rugs,
removed the corner from the livingroom sofa (that replaced sofa number one)
the underneath of the dining room chairs
Every skirting board and door frame
several books
4 laptop cables
1 lamp
1 pair of curtains.
The wallpaper in the lounge
I pair of trainers
1 handbag

He has also removed most of the corking between our floorboards in the lounge.

The list goes on!

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:22 pm

Oh Daisy, lol!!

Corrina
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Wouldnt be so bad but he is always so proud of himself afterwards....as if to say "tadaaaaaa - look what I did for you mum"
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:51 pm

The dining-room table legs (all four of them)
Curtains.
Phone wires.
4 set's of Christmas lights one Christmas.
Wallpaper
Skirting board
Shoelaces
Fleeces
Coat on back of chair (that was Pud)
Mikes jeans ( that was Pud)
All my computer wires when Murphy and Rosie got out of thier indoor hutch into my computer room. Hmmm
and I could go on and on and on and on Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffin Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 pm

[b]I think one of the best things chewed was by my little Jake (RIP) my parents come round quite often on Saterday afternoon's they are seriously old and quite wobbly but they like to get out. I warned my mother not to leave anything around but hey mothers know best I could here Jake but wasnt sure where he was untill I saw a handbag disapearing across the floor he had chomped his way clean through the stap it was leather and quite new (probably from Oxfam) little Jacob was not flavour of the month I can tell you Laughing Laughing Laughing I will now scour through my fading memory cells for some naughty moments or the highlights or I will be typing all nite
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Lol!

willow scaled the 2ft barrier to the back of the tv and got half way through several 'roots', i was trying to push her out with a broom, yasmin was trying to bribe her out with food, in the end i lifted the whole lot forward on adrenaline and oiked her out whilst she tried to attack me, i have checked her head for 6's, they arent visible.

felix goes long and slippery when u pick her up and jumps out of ur arms or runs up ur body so we have to fall to our knees so she hasnt got far to fall.

Rory, having only been here a couple of days, ran past the girls cage and sprayed them in an act of war. He also likes to pee on anything of theirs like their dog bed under the table.

Felix goes upstairs and once jumped on the loo when i was in the bath, thank god the toilet seat as down.

Willow also likes to scare my animal phobic friend by jumping on her when she isnt expecting it, wonder how helena is? I havent seen her for a while ... Wink
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Hilarious stories! My personal faves are Roberta's jean stealing attempt and Flopsy's antics of snaffling a cheese sandwich and Club biscuit are pure gold
ROFL

Surely Daisy must win some sort of award for all that destruction in one sitting Laughing

I forgot the Radley bag that got nibbled and my OH new jeans..

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:10 pm

The thought of a handbag being dragged across the floor by a rabbit is hilarious!!

Roberta was stood on her back feet tiptoes, trying to grab the jeans off the washing line! I once saw her running across the garden with Megans skipping rope, that was later found in her hutch as a nest lining!!

Corrina
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Ahhh dear!! Luna has eaten a MASSIVE hole in my 1960s vintage dress, which I got off of ebay...so can't get another one Sad...And they've both chewed our new 500 pound bed frame. Oh and a new pair of jeans I got two weeks ago Laughing...I have to laugh...or I'd go mad! I think they are the things I'm most bothered about. My OH has recording equipment and they've chewed through cables from that before...I told him it's just their way of telling him to tidy up Very Happy

Oh and not forgetting the usual door frames skirting boards and mahoouuusive holes in the carpet. My mum will have a heart attack when she sees it all properly...Oops!! Thistle binkys off after he's told no and Luna just point blank ignores us...even if you make a loud noise or walk over to her...she just carries on and then looks up at the last minute as if to say "huh? Oh this little mess? No I'm not doing anything,it wasn't me....""
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down