Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falman - My ratty

4 posters

Go down

Falman - My ratty Empty Falman - My ratty

Post by Vivi Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Rats have very short lifespans anyways but even so my little Falman wasn't an old man.

He came into my life because of a sad story. I had two rats before the three I have now, Cookie and Fudge. Fudge died, and Cookie became paralysed. I contacted a rescue to get Cookie an older friend, but the rescue suggested that I take two young boys so they could play together and still keep Cookie company. So I picked out my two boys and had a week to wait 'till they were old enough. In this week, Cookie also died. I decided to go ahead and collect the youngsters anyways, it wasn't thier fault and Id have felt terrible knowing they may have lost thier chance of a good home. I went to pick them up, and they were so lively and friendly, they were amazing. At the rescue I was asked if I wanted to take another, and I thought, I was going to have the two younguns and Cookie, so I may as well take three young ones, so I picked Falman. He was much shyer than his brothers and didn't really like being picked up. He got better over time, and although he was never as friendly and nosey as his brothers, he was still a nice boy. And just like Cookie and Fudge, he passed away too soon. I hope his short life was a happy one.

Sleep well my little man, I am sure your brothers miss you, they don't have you to boss them around anymore.
Vivi
Vivi
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Falman - My ratty Empty Re: Falman - My ratty

Post by NickieM Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Sorry that your wee man lost his battle. Sleep tight Falman xx Hugs Hugs
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:51 pm

So sorry to hear u lost him. Sleep well little man Crying or Very sad Scurry free at the bridge. X
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Sorry to hear you lost him,

Sleep tight little guy x